Manchester, United Kingdom
An architectural masterpiece meets a city of innovation
Manchester’s newest icon on the skyline boasts a luxury living aesthetic like no other. The cylindrical design will offer breath-taking views of Manchester, with a panoramic experience in every apartment.
- An iconic skyscraper at the heart of Crown Street, Manchester’s exciting new leisure hotspot
- Part of the masterplanned Jackson Street framework area of Manchester city center
- Minutes’ walk to Spinning fields and Castlefield
- Range of sporting, arts, music, culture, and retail districts on your doorstep
- Stunning and modern architecture from an Award-winning architects Simpson Haugh
- 51-storey, with breath-taking panoramic city views
- 3 basement levels accommodating private car parking spaces and bicycle spaces
- 5-star facilities: Sauna/Steam room, Residents’ lounge, Roof terrace
The estimated completion date of three60 is Q4 of 2024, One-Bedroom Apartments start from £243,000.
4 Reason why you should invest in Manchester
Young PopulationThe population of teenager in Manchester has a weighing percentage in the UK. Take 20-24 years old teenagers as an example, it occupies 3% of the UK population, while there are 6% in Manchester.Growth in Expected Rental YieldThe rental yield is foresee to have a 16.5%’ raise over the next five years, reflecting both heightened demand and better quality stockRising Employment LevelNearly 600 MNCs has moved in Manchester, such as Adidas, Amazon and Barclays branch.Convenient TransportThe Northern Powerhouse is the Government’s program to transform the economic performance of the North. In the past 10 years, over 820M in Manchester.
Disclaimer: The information, text, photos contained herein are provided solely for the convenience of interested parties and no warranty or representation as to their accuracy, correctness or completeness is made by Ashton Hawks or the sellers, none of whom shall have any liability or obligation with respect thereto. These offerings are made subject to contract, correction of errors, omissions, prior sales, change of price or terms or withdrawal from the market without notice. Information provided is for reference only and does not constitute all or any part of a contract. Ashton Hawks and its representatives work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and are not required to be nor are licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance (Cap. 511 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to deal with properties situated in Hong Kong. Digital illustrations are indicative only. ^Travel times are an approximation only, sourced from Transport for London. *Rental yield is projected by the agency and not guaranteed by the developer.