Khun by YOO Bangkok
Sansiri and BTS present yet another highly-anticipated joint development – Khun by YOO, Inspired by Starck, to the buyers of Hong Kong. Being the first project in Bangkok that partners with the world’s most wide-ranging designer Philippe Starck, this project is deemed to be the residential destination for the trendsetters in town.Khun by YOO inspired by Starck is located in mid-Thong Lo (Sukhumvit 55, Thong Lo 12), a trendsetting posh urban neighborhood that is often compared to Happy Valley of Hong Kong. The area boasts a wide array of fine restaurants and trendy bars that are the favourite hangout spots of the rich and famous.
Apart from that, the area, similar to Happy Valley, is not served by the underground railway yet. The Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) has confirmed construction of the new MRT Grey Line in 2014, with a station in mid-Thong Lo connecting with the BTS at Thong Lo station. Hence, Khun by YOO Inspired by Starck is not only a project that gives great aesthetic pleasure, it is also a project of promising investment potential that would grow in value.
Key features of Khun by YOO Inspired by Starck
- Situated in the prime location mid-Thong Lo (Sukhumvit 55, Thong Lo 12) which is often compared to the “Happy Valley” of Hong Kong
- A stylish home for celebrities
- A new train station within minutes walk from the project site is being planned
- Freehold condominium from HKD3.5M
- Down-payment 25% now and 75% at completion in July 2020
- 70% financing available for foreigners*
- Sizes from 446 – 3,257 s.f.
- 3-Beds 3-Baths units are also available
- 2 Penthouses; 3,163 s.f. & 3,257 s.f. respectively
- A BTS-Sansiri joint venture project
- Full condo facilities including swimming pool heated with jacuzzi and kid’s pool, steam room, lounge, gym, private movie screening room, EV car chargers, parking spaces & 24-hour security guard service
- Expected rental yield of up to 5% p.a.*
* Terms & conditions apply
Above (view from the unit): Floor-to-ceiling windows offer a panorama of the city skyline.
Disclaimer:The information, text, photos contained herein are provided solely for the convenience of interested parties and no warranty or representation as to their accuracy, correctness or completeness is made by Ashton Hawks or the sellers, none of whom shall have any liability or obligation with respect thereto. These offerings are made subject to contract, correction of errors, omissions, prior sales, change of price or terms or withdrawal from the market without notice. Information provided is for reference only and does not constitute all or any part of a contract. Ashton Hawks International Limited and its representatives work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and are not required to be nor are licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance (Cap. 511 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to deal with properties situated in Hong Kong.Digital illustrations are indicative only.