Feliz en Vista, HCMC
No 1, Phan Van Dang Street, Thanh My Loi Ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Vietnam’s new residential housing law implemented on 1st July 2015 allows foreigners to buy properties in the country for a 50-year leasehold with renewal possibility upon expiration. This, coupled with the infrastructure development such as the metro (MRT) system in Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC), new international airport by year 2025, and the Regeneration of Thu Thiem – the “West Kowloon” / “Pudong” of HCMC, will contribute to the upside in HCMC’s property market. If you are considering investing in HCMC properties but are not familiar with the city, this is a great opportunity for you to learn from a local expert.
Feliz en Vista in HCMC, developed by CapitaLand (owned by Temasek/Singapore Government, rated AAA/Aaa/AAA) was launched simultaneously in Hong Kong and Vietnam during our event. The first day official global launch of this project was on 26 Nov 2016.
**CapitaLand’s HCMC Project from HKD1.7M / 10% Down / *8% p.a. Rental Yield **
Introducing the new residential housing law of Vietnam for foreigners
Vietnam Property Market Updates
Above: High end properties in HCMC are currently selling around HKD1,500 p.s.f., significantly lagging behind other South East Asian countries
Above: HCMC currently offers an attractive rental yield of 8% p.a.
Introducing Infrastructure Projects in HCMC
1/ New (MRT) Metro Lines by Year 2020
2/ US$16B New Airport in HCMC by Year 2025
3/ The Regeneration of Thu Thiem – The “Pudong” of HCMC
Located across the Saigon River from District 1, the 657 hectare area known as Thu Thiem is ideally located to become the Pudong of Ho Chi Minh City.
Introducing The Project – Feliz en Vista in HCMC, by CapitaLand
Simplex (3B), Ranges From Net Area 1,027 – 1,032 s.f.
Sky Duplex (2B), Net Area 970 s.f. – Ceiling Height 19.19 feet
The sky duplexes at Feliz en Vista provides spacious living & dining area with ceiling height of 19.19 feet and large floor-to-ceiling windows – the height of true luxury
The View From The Apartment
80% of the units from the project will have a breathtaking view of the Saigon River
The Project Location
Felix en Vista is well-located on Dong Van Cong Street which is very near to The New CBD Thu Thiem Area (“West Kowloon” / “Pudong” of HCMC) and well-connected to private international schools, shopping malls, supermarkets, restaurants, cinemas and government offices.
6 private international schools in this area which include British International School, Australian International School, Saigon Star International School, International School Ho Chi Minh City and Eaton House Kindergarten.
- Condominium units from around HKD 1,700,000
- First down-payment 10%
- Reselling before completion date is allowed
- Net area from 90.24 – 95.93 sq.m. (i.e. 970 – 1,032 s.f.), ideal for expat families
- Price from HKD1,500 p.s.f. for both locals and foreigners
- 2-bed (duplex) and 3-bed (simplex) units are available
- Freehold for Vietnamese; Leasehold 50 years with renewal possibility for foreigners – the property immediately becomes freehold when a foreigner resells the unit to a local Vietnamese
- Located close to the Thu Thiem regeneration area which is poised to be the “West Kowloon” / “Pudong” of HCMC
- 80% of the units have stunning view of Saigon River
- Developed by CapitaLand which is a Singapore SGX Listed Company and 40% owned by Temasek (Singapore Government, rated AAA/Aaa/AAA)
- 3 residential towers with about 800 residential units for sale and 1 serviced apartment tower Somerset Feliz Ho Chi Minh City managed by The Ascott Limited, the world’s largest international serviced residence owner-operator
- Residential Tower 1 (Cruz) was sold out. We are currently launching premium Residential Tower 2 (Berdaz) which has 34-storeys and 221 units (only 30% foreign quota with pink book is available for foreigners)
- More than 100 facilities with unique and exceptional design for a mix of resort and active lifestyle, with the following “Star Facilities”: 5-star resort-style swimming pools (Saltwater Swimming Pool, Hot Spring Jacuzzi), Adventure Water Slide, Outdoor Movie Theatre, Treetop Adventure Walk Bridge, Grand Lobby for each tower
- Semi-detached apartments with at least 2 non-shared walls that attracts natural wind and light
- 1:1 Car Park provision per unit
- Fully finished units*
- Expected gross rental yield of 8% p.a.*
- Emperor Key (Golden Emperor’s subsidiary) will provide leasing & property management services to our overseas clients
- Booking of the units can be done in Hong Kong without the need to travel to Vietnam – come to our event to find out more!
* Terms & conditions apply