Situated on the river banks of the Thames River and crafted by UK’s acclaimed developer, Berkeley Group, Royal Arsenal Riverside is a rare regeneration project in London and an upscale community living for families and young professionals. It will be connected to central London with the forthcoming Woolwich Crossrail Station, with Canary Wharf only 7 minutes away. The property is a unique investment for its strong capital growth and high rental return. Prices begin from HKD 4.8M.
***Upscale riverside living / 1 min. walk to forthcoming Crossrail station/ 7 mins. to Canary Wharf***
The information, text, photos contained herein are provided solely for the convenience of interested parties and no warranty or representation as to their accuracy, correctness or completeness is made by Ashton Hawks or the sellers, none of whom shall have any liability or obligation with respect thereto. These offerings are made subject to contract, correction of errors, omissions, prior sales, change of price or terms or withdrawal from the market without notice. Information provided is for reference only and does not constitute all or any part of a contract.
Ashton Hawks International Limited and its representatives work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and are not required to be nor are licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance (Cap. 511 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to deal with properties situated in Hong Kong.
Digital illustrations are indicative only.
London – the bustling and vibrant capital of United Kingdom, has always been the top destination of travellers. It boasts its unparalleled range of business and academic resources, from global enterprises to start-ups and top-ranking universities. London’s property market has surged in the past decade, and is expected to maintain its upward momentum in the next 10 years.
Bolton Studios, an ultra-luxury 19th century Victorian stucco-fronted villas accessible to private communal Bolton Gardens is located at Chelsea – one of the most prestigious neighbourhoods in the city, comparable to the Peak in Hong Kong. Located in prime central London and surrounded by high-end restaurants and historical hotspots, it is only moments away from South Kensingston Underground Station. Residents can enjoy exemplary services at Bolton Studios with their on-site concierge 7 days a week. Prices start from £1.5M with 1 & 2-bed apartments available.
*** FCFM Group’s London project from GBP1.5M/ Up to 75% Mortgage/ Prime Location in Chelsea ***
The Project – Bolton Studios
The Project Location – The Boltons
Introducing The Developer – FCFM Group
- A stylish contemporary signature project of FCFM Group
- First downpayment: 10%
- Brand new city apartments from GBP 1.5M*
- Up to 75% bank financing for foreigners*
- Net area from 655 sq. ft. to 1,269 sq. ft.
- 1-bed and 2-bed units are available
- A prestigious London address with only 11 units available
- 15-minute walk to South Kensington Underground Station
- 1 tube stops to Harrods, Knightsbridge Station
- Facilities including 1 parking permit per unit
- Booking of the units can be done in Hong Kong without the need to travel to UK
*Terms and conditions apply
**** Special Discount available ****
A unique collection of 16 prestigious new apartments including a magnificent penthouse, The Imperial is located at an exclusive address in the heart of Notting Hill, London, with views towards the stunning St Stephen’s Gardens and beyond. It is an exceptional example of British art deco heritage with a distinctly modern sensibility. Finished to the highest standards, residents will enjoy a wealth of luxury amenities and be part of the most exciting city in the world.
About The Project
- Price from GBP1,688,000 for 2 beds and GBP3,836,000 for 3 beds
- Two bedroom and three bedroom unit sizes ranging from 555 sq.ft. to 1,460 sq.ft.
- 999 year lease apartment completing in Q1, 2017
- A reputable developer – Euroterra Capital
- Total of 16 units
- 5-10 minutes walk to Royal Oak, Westbourne Park, Notting Hill Gate, Baywater and Ladbroke Grove Tube stations
- 2 minutes ride to Paddington Station from Royal Oak Station where Crossrail station will be available in 2018, taking you to Bond Street Station in only 11 mins
- CCTV to communal areas with 24/7 surveillance capability
- Bank financing of up to 75% for foreigners
- Expected gross rental yield of 2.5% p.a.*
*Terms & conditions apply