Chateau d’Aiguines, France
Aiguines, 83630 Haut-Var, France
Despite all the modern and technologically-savvy homes currently for sale, there’s still a trend of gorgeous castles hitting the market. The French Castle, Chateau of Aiguines, is now looking for new owner. A staggering 15 bedrooms are within the walls of this 16th-century castle, located in a magnificent setting just yards from the sea. The place is in superb condition, having been renovated and used as a private residence by a French billionaire. With a private helipad, it merely takes 15 minutes to arrive at Cannes-Mandelieu Private Airport and Old Golf Course (legal authorization for Helicopter landing), which makes it not only convenient to live and work, but also importantly conveys some of the most attractive lifestyle benefits in the World.
About The Project
- Prices from HKD160,000,000
- Building area size at approximately 35,520.90 sq. ft.
- Situated next to the charming village of Aiguines in South Provence, the Chateau of Aiguines is overhanging the famous lake of Sainte-Croix in the Verdon Regional Natural Park
- Landscaped gardens are spread on more than 17 hectares with an extraordinary panoramic view on the lake and Provencal landscapes
- Private helicopter pad to offer residents the possibility to transport by air