– Please register at the bottom of this page –
After the market reached limits of affordability halfway through the last decade, London saw huge declines that tempered sales. Experts predict that the Greater London region will see gradual house price growth in 2020 before it rapidly increases in 2022 and beyond. Seize the golden opportunity to invest in the UK property market. Crystal Or, solicitor at UK’s leading legal firm Gateley will join seasoned investor Kingston Lai, at our ‘London Property Investment Masterclass Webinar’, with an interactive Q & A session to follow.
• A lawyer’s guide to due diligence: Everything you need to know
• Crucial contractual points and legal tips for overseas investors
• Off-plan property investment in 2020 and legal procedures
• Understanding Stamp Duty Holiday, Stamp Duty Land Text (SDLT) and other taxes
• Selections of UK properties to enjoy Stamp Duty Holiday
• Market insights and advance analysis in UK property market
• Best place to invest in UK property 2020
Date：August 1st– 2nd, 2020（Sat & Sun）
Time：（please choose a session）
Session 2：4pm-5pm （Canto）
Platform: ZOOM WEBINAR (Join from anywhere using your smartphone or laptop)
Please provide a valid phone number and email address for our staff to provide a login link and password to the webinar. Thank you!
The information, text, photos contained herein are provided solely for the convenience of interested parties and no warranty or representation as to their accuracy, correctness or completeness is made by Ashton Hawks or the sellers, none of whom shall have any liability or obligation with respect thereto. These offerings are made subject to contract, correction of errors, omissions, prior sales, change of price or terms or withdrawal from the market without notice. Information provided is for reference only and does not constitute all or any part of a contract.
Ashton Hawks International Limited and its representatives work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and are not required to be nor are licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance (Cap. 511 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to deal with properties situated in Hong Kong.
Digital illustrations are indicative only.