Vietnam’s economy has flourished as the government administers reformation policies and opens its doors for foreigners to investment opportunities. As the capital of Vietnam, Hanoi has implemented a number of strategic infrastructure and developmental projects to power its economic trajectory, which has stimulated an active growth in Hanoi’s property market.
We cordially invite you to join our Hanoi Property Investment Seminar for Vietnam property market insights and latest information.
Topics to be covered in seminar:
- Vietnam property market trends and forecast
- Infrastructure developments in Hanoi (i.e. the new metro lines, the expansion of Noi Bai International Airport, and transforming Nam Tu Liem into the new CBD) and the impact on the property market
- Current figures and updates on the Hanoi property market
- Investment hotspots in Hanoi – an analysis of various locales within the city will be provided with a summary of the top investment favorites
- Introduction of promising developments for great potential
- Buying procedures and costs for property investments in Hanoi
- Capital gains and exit procedures for Hanoi property investments
- Tips for first time buyers
About Imperia Smart City, Hanoi:
- Situated in Nam Tu Liem, the new CBD of Hanoi
- 2-min walk to future MRT Line 6
- Close to international schools and parks
- 5-min drive to Vincom Mega Mall and Aeon Mall
- 10-min drive to Keangnam Landmark 72
- Developed by MIK Group, an award-winning developer
- 10% down payment; expected rental yield 6% p.a.
Hanoi Property Investment Seminar
Date: 23-24 Jan 2021 (Sat & Sun)
Time: 1pm-3pm (Eng) | 3pm-5pm (Canto)
Venue: 27/F, The Park Lane Hong Kong, Causeway Bay
Enquiry：2155 4421 / (WhatsApp) 5226 1138
The information, text, photos contained herein are provided solely for the convenience of interested parties and no warranty or representation as to their accuracy, correctness or completeness is made by Ashton Hawks or the sellers, none of whom shall have any liability or obligation with respect thereto. These offerings are made subject to contract, correction of errors, omissions, prior sales, change of price or terms or withdrawal from the market without notice. Information provided is for reference only and does not constitute all or any part of a contract. Ashton Hawks and its representatives work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and are not required to be nor are licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance (Cap. 511 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to deal with properties situated in Hong Kong. Digital illustrations are indicative only.