- Located in the heart of Cambridgeshire, Northstowe is the upcoming largest mega township in the UK
- Developed by Urban Splash, Sekisui House and Homes England
- 3-storey freehold houses with net area approx. 1,500 sqft
- A range of 3- to 5- bedroom houses, each with a private garden and 2 parking spaces
- Community amenities includes supermarkets, restaurants, bars, offices, schools, health centre and water activities
- 15-min drive to Cambridge city centre and the University of Cambridge
- Easy route to London Kings Cross via Cambridge North station
Want to learn more about buying UK property?
Considering to live or invest in Cambridgeshire? Register our Cambridgeshire Property Investment Seminar now. Our seasoned UK property experts will introduce potential housing investment opportunities in Cambridgeshire, and share tips on how to select your ideal property in the UK. We also offer 1-on-1 free consultation. RSVP now.
【Cambridgeshire Property Investment Seminar】
Date: 19-20 Aug (Thu & Fri)
Venue: Unit 1501C, 15/F, World-Wide House, Central
Session 1: 12:00pm-2:00pm
Session 2: 7:00pm-9:00pm
Limited seats available. By RSVP only.
The information, text, photos contained herein are provided solely for the convenience of interested parties and no warranty or representation as to their accuracy, correctness or completeness is made by Ashton Hawks or the sellers, none of whom shall have any liability or obligation with respect thereto. These offerings are made subject to contract, correction of errors, omissions, prior sales, change of price or terms or withdrawal from the market without notice. Information provided is for reference only and does not constitute all or any part of a contract. Ashton Hawks and its representatives work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and are not required to be nor are licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance (Cap. 511 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to deal with properties situated in Hong Kong. Digital illustrations are indicative only. *Rental yield is projected by the agency and not guaranteed by the developer.