*** Prices from HKD2.2m / 10% Downpayment / *5% p.a. Rental Yield ***
The rate of economic growth in Brisbane is currently double that of Sydney due to an increase in employment, interstate migration and extensive infrastructure projects. However, property prices in Brisbane are currently 50% lower than Sydney. This price anomaly will not last be for long, as Brisbane property prices will soon catch up. Brisbane will be the investment focus of Australia in the next few years.
Did you know:
- Casino and hotels group Echo Entertainment is part of a consortium called Destination Brisbane, with the Chinese conglomerate Chow Tai Fook and Hong Kong’s Far East Consortium having won a $2 billion tender to rebuild Brisbane’s Queen’s Wharf precinct into a major hotel, casino and residential complex, with the creation of up to 11,000 jobs in Queensland
- China property Wanda Group is to build a giant Jewel resort and sets sights on new billion-dollar theme park to rival Dreamworld in Queensland
- AEG-Ogden, a subsidiary company of AEG, the world’s largest entertainment venue operator has unveiled plans for a massive $2 billion ‘Brisbane Live’ ultra-entertainment precinct to be built above the Roma Street rail lines
- Queensland’s average infrastructure spend was 75% higher than the average of any other state, the largest public infrastructure spending in Australian history and the spending will continue to boost with a total of $134.2 billion by 2031
If the past 5 years were all about Sydney and Melbourne, there is no doubt the next 5 years will be all about Brisbane.
Above: The upcoming Brisbane casino will bring thousands of new jobs to Queensland
Above : AEG-Ogden, a subsidiary company of AEG, the world’s largest entertainment venue operator has unveiled plans for a massive $2 billion ‘Brisbane Live’ ultra-entertainment precinct
Above : China’s Dalian Wanda sets their sight on Australia and will be developing multi-billion dollar projects in Queensland
Above: Investors are currently shifting their focus on Brisbane properties due to low prices as compared to Sydney and Melbourne
Above: A weak AUD against HKD provides a great buying opportunity for Hong Kong investors (presently at 5.73)
Introducing Toowong, Western Suburb – The “North Sydney” of Brisbane
Above: Toowong Village Shopping Centre is just 2 minutes walk from our project; Illumina
Above: Toowong is a very vibrant, buzzing suburb (Regatta Hotel)
Above: Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, within 10-mins drive from Toowong or 2 train stops away, is the largest shopping centre in Brisbane’s western suburbs with a variety of specialty stores
Above: Toowong has good access to the city and the University of Queensland while offering affordable properties with strong long term growth prospects
Above: University of Queensland is one of Australia’s oldest and most prestigious universities, consistently ranked among the top in global rankings
The Project: Illumina, Toowong
Above: Toowong – surrounded by world class educational institutions, Brisbane’s largest business and health precincts, and an irresistible parade of retail therapy
Above: The minimalist yet striking entry is accompanied with a fine Italian restaurant on ground
Above: Rooftop entertainment with cinemas and pool area overlooking the Brisbane CBD and river on level 21
- First down-payment 10% and 90% at completion in Q3 2018
- Rental guarantee 5% p.a. for 1st year. Thereafter rental yield is expected at 5% p.a. too*
- 1, 2 and 3-bed units are available at net area from 550 – 1,755 sq.ft., ideal for young professionals and families
- “Interest-Only” mortgage of up to 65% is available for foreign investors*
- Located in Toowong – “North Sydney” of Brisbane
- Close to the CBD and University of Queensland
- 2 minutes walk to Toowong Village Shopping Centre
- 2 minutes walk to Toowong Train Station
- Close to future infrastructure projects, i.e. Queens Wharf and Brisbane Live
- Most of the units have stunning view of either Brisbane River, CBD or Mount Cootha
- Developed by Property Solutions, a multi-award winning developer with a proven track record of 25 years in Queensland
- 20-storey residential towers consisting of 221 residential units
- Rooftop entertainment with cinemas and pool area overlooking the CBD on level 21
- Well-designed floor plans with island kitchen benches and good light exposure to the bedrooms
- Booking of the units with “Special Promotional Package” can be done in Hong Kong without the need to travel to Australia – come to our event to find out more!
*Terms & Conditions apply
Located along the pristine Mai Khao beach and situated next to Renaissance Phuket, Baan Mai Khao offers residents the ultimate exclusive lifestyle at the beachfront resort condo. Residents can enjoy the tastefully designed outdoor recreational areas and facilities including three swimming pools, beachfront sun lounge area with a panoramic view of Phuket’s west coast, and multi-purpose lawn next to the beach.
Above: Stretch and relax under the sun at the expansive outdoor lounge areas of Baan Mai Khao
The surprising luxury of simplicity. Your footprints the only ones in the sand.
An as yet untouched paradise far from the crowded southern beaches, situated along the northwest coast of Phuket island, boasting such peace and serenity – increasingly rare and prized commodities today.
Quiet mornings watching the shadows cast by surrounding pine trees stretching over the waves. Taking the time each day just to know the most beautiful creations of nature intimately. The feeling of having left the cares of the world behind you.
‘Humble Luxury’ and ‘Timelessness’, were the guiding principles of architect and designers sensitive to the unique properties of this special, magical place. Great lengths have been taken to keep it this way, while still providing every comfort for its residents.
A little jewel of a place partway hidden, often overlooked by the crowds, as they set about seeking the noise and action of the more mainstream tourist spots, common to the warm revelry and party spirit the island is known for, the world over.
Inspired by Phuket’s Signature Sino-Portuguese style, Baan Mai Khao blends in with carefully unspoilt natural surroundings. Great care has been taken to preserve, even enhance, the best of what makes this special part of Phuket unique, creating a harmonious living environment that makes the most of nature’s abundant gifts.
Intimacy with your natural surroundings
Materials chosen reflect nature all around, allowing the project to perfectly integrate with the original beauty of the land. A swimming pool seamlessly connects lobby to beach. One small step and you are engulfed in nature in all its beauty and glory.
The fragrance of sea salt in the air
Every unit has been carefully designed to benefit from natural air flow. A breeze from the beach may freely wander in, dappled light will playfully dance through the fronds of the pines trees on your terrace. Baan Mai Khao has been built, above all, with the utmost care to leave things just as they are, while discreetly providing every material comfort – a true gem in nature.
Above: Residents are greeted with a resplendent lobby that rivals the luxury resort
Above: One, two, and three bedroom units are available Baan Mai Khao
- Price starts from THB 7.2M*
- 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, 3-bedroom & penthouses available
- 30% payment upfront and 70% at completion
- 70% financing is available for foreigners
- Expected gross rental yield of 6% p.a.**
- Access to facilities included: Swimming pool and kid pool, Exercise room with equipment, Multi-purpose area, Garden and outdoor recreation area, Lobby area
- Wireless internet available at lobby and swimming pool area, 24-hour security by guard service, 24-hour CCTV, Parking space
- Walking distance to JW Marriott, Anantara and Renaissance Hotel
*Terms & conditions apply
**Expected Rental Yield is projected and not guaranteed
**** Special Discount available ****
A unique collection of 16 prestigious new apartments including a magnificent penthouse, The Imperial is located at an exclusive address in the heart of Notting Hill, London, with views towards the stunning St Stephen’s Gardens and beyond. It is an exceptional example of British art deco heritage with a distinctly modern sensibility. Finished to the highest standards, residents will enjoy a wealth of luxury amenities and be part of the most exciting city in the world.
About The Project
- Price from GBP1,688,000 for 2 beds and GBP3,836,000 for 3 beds
- Two bedroom and three bedroom unit sizes ranging from 555 sq.ft. to 1,460 sq.ft.
- 999 year lease apartment completing in Q1, 2017
- A reputable developer – Euroterra Capital
- Total of 16 units
- 5-10 minutes walk to Royal Oak, Westbourne Park, Notting Hill Gate, Baywater and Ladbroke Grove Tube stations
- 2 minutes ride to Paddington Station from Royal Oak Station where Crossrail station will be available in 2018, taking you to Bond Street Station in only 11 mins
- CCTV to communal areas with 24/7 surveillance capability
- Bank financing of up to 75% for foreigners
- Expected gross rental yield of 2.5% p.a.*
*Terms & conditions apply
Sansiri and BTS present yet another highly-anticipated joint development – Khun by YOO, Inspired by Starck, to the buyers of Hong Kong. Being the first project in Bangkok that partners with the world’s most wide-ranging designer Philippe Starck, this project is deemed to be the residential destination for the trendsetters in town.
Khun by YOO inspired by Starck is located in mid-Thong Lo (Sukhumvit 55, Thong Lo 12), a trendsetting posh urban neighborhood that is often compared to Happy Valley of Hong Kong. The area boasts a wide array of fine restaurants and trendy bars that are the favourite hangout spots of the rich and famous. Apart from that, the area, similar to Happy Valley, is not served by the underground railway yet. The Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) has confirmed construction of the new MRT Grey Line in 2014, with a station in mid-Thong Lo connecting with the BTS at Thong Lo station. Hence, Khun by YOO Inspired by Starck is not only a project that gives great aesthetic pleasure, it is also a project of promising investment potential that would grow in value.
Key features of Khun by YOO Inspired by Starck
- Situated in the prime location mid-Thong Lo (Sukhumvit 55, Thong Lo 12) which is often compared to the “Happy Valley” of Hong Kong
- A stylish home for celebrities
- A new train station within minutes walk from the project site is being planned
- Freehold condominium from HKD3.5M
- Down-payment 25% now and 75% at completion in July 2020
- 70% financing available for foreigners*
- Sizes from 446 – 3,257 s.f.
- 3-Beds 3-Baths units are also available
- 2 Penthouses; 3,163 s.f. & 3,257 s.f. respectively
- A BTS-Sansiri joint venture project
- Full condo facilities including swimming pool heated with jacuzzi and kid’s pool, steam room, lounge, gym, private movie screening room, EV car chargers, parking spaces & 24-hour security guard service
- Expected rental yield of up to 5% p.a.*
* Terms & conditions apply
Above (view from the unit): Floor-to-ceiling windows offer a panorama of the city skyline.
The information, text, photos contained herein are provided solely for the convenience of interested parties and no warranty or representation as to their accuracy, correctness or completeness is made by Ashton Hawks or the sellers, none of whom shall have any liability or obligation with respect thereto. These offerings are made subject to contract, correction of errors, omissions, prior sales, change of price or terms or withdrawal from the market without notice. Information provided is for reference only and does not constitute all or any part of a contract.
Ashton Hawks International Limited and its representatives work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and are not required to be nor are licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance (Cap. 511 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to deal with properties situated in Hong Kong.
Digital illustrations are indicative only.
Bangkok’s Thong Lo neighborhood is often compared to “The Peak” in Hong Kong – both being one of the most prestigious land areas in town and the residential address of the upper class. Situated in the most affluent neighborhood of Thong Lo in the capital of Thailand, The Monument Thong Lo promises to set new standards in Bangkok’s ultimate style of living, with numerous sophisticated dining establishments, cafés, bars, and trendy boutiques in proximity.
The scale of The Monument Thong Lo is unprecedented. Spacious apartments of 2 & 3 bedrooms range from 1,337 to 2,715 sq. ft. and trophy penthouses of up to 7,125 sq. ft. with private pool are on offer. An exceptional development that is hard to come by, The Monument Thong Lo is prime to become one of the most desirable addresses in town.
Key features of The Monument Thong Lo:
- Located in the most prestigious residential address of Bangkok – Thong Lo (“The Peak” of Bangkok)
- Freehold luxury condominium from HKD10M
- Down-payment 30% now and 70% at completion in Sept 2019
- 60% financing available for foreigners*
- A BTS-Sansiri joint venture project
- Sizes from 1,337 to 2,715 sq.ft. and trophy penthouses of up to 7,125 sq.ft.
- 2-bed and 3-beds units are available
- Total 45-storeys
- Facilities include lobby lounge, drivers’ lounge, garden with outdoor recreation area, swimming pool with kid’s pool, kids’ amusement area, gym, wifi at common area, butler service, 24-hour security and numerous parking spaces (EV charging is available)
- Expected rental yield of 4-5% p.a.*
* Terms & conditions apply
Introducing the Project – The Monument Thong Lo:
Above: Trophy penthouses soaring over the world beneath and appreciate expansive vista across the Bangkok skyline
Above: The Monument Thong Lo features floor to ceiling windows on all floors
Above: Destination private lift access
Above: Private foyer connecting the private destination lifts to the main entrance of the residential unit
Above: The West facing units will be overlooking Bangkok new CBD (upcoming Super Tower view)
Above: East facing view
Above: North facing view
Above: South facing view
Above: The project is located in the most prestigious residential address of Bangkok – Thong Lo (“The Peak” of Bangkok)
Introducing Thong Lo, “The Peak” of Bangkok:
Above: Thong Lo is popular among Thailand’s most affluent and many of them own properties in the area as family home or for the purpose of investment.