Imagine this: your very own 2-storey house (net floor area 1,378 – 1,711 sq.ft.) sitting on freehold land, large garden with landscaping. 3-bedroom. 3-bathroom. 2-parking lot. Fully equipped kitchen. Access to your private club house with swimming pool, gym & other facilities. All of this from just HKD1,900,000 in Chiang Mai.
Wouldn’t you consider making Chiang Mai your second home?
Burasiri Phase 1 houses by Sansiri are currently 99% sold. Ashton Hawks now offers our clients first pick of exclusive units. Contact us for more details!
*** Chiang Mai Rare Landed Properties, Starting from HKD 1.9M ***
*Projected Rental Yield and is not guaranteed. Subject to Terms & Conditions. Prices are for reference only.
The information, text, photos contained herein are provided solely for the convenience of interested parties and no warranty or representation as to their accuracy, correctness or completeness is made by Ashton Hawks or the sellers, none of whom shall have any liability or obligation with respect thereto. These offerings are made subject to contract, correction of errors, omissions, prior sales, change of price or terms or withdrawal from the market without notice. Information provided is for reference only and does not constitute all or any part of a contract.
Ashton Hawks International Limited and its representatives work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and are not required to be nor are licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance (Cap. 511 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to deal with properties situated in Hong Kong.
Digital illustrations are indicative only.
Vietnam’s economy has flourished as the government administers reformation policies and opens its doors for foreigners to investment opportunities, with its GDP having a record-high growth of 6.98% between January to September 2018. The capital, Hanoi, has implemented a number of strategic infrastructure and developmental projects to power its economic trajectory including a major metro system to be completed in 2020, the expansion of Noi Bai International Airport, and transforming Nam Từ Liêm into the new CBD. These factors are predicted to stimulate an active growth in Hanoi’s property market. With the farseeing scarce supply of housing, a rising middle class population and income, the demand for housing will continue to increase, further boosting its property market.
Dahlia Homes is presented by the reputable developer Gamuda Land and neighbors the city’s upcoming financial district, shopping centers, educational institutions. The development is one of the luxury villas in Vietnam, designed with top-notch amenities and conceptualized to become ‘a city within a city,’ comparable to Hong Kong’s ‘Taikoo Shing. Dahlia Homes sits in a convenient location in Hoang Mai, near the Third Ring Road and will be only 6 MRT stations away from Nam Từ Liêm. The property is a promising investment for industry professionals, investors and those in demand of high-quality living space.
*** Gamuda Land’s Landed Property in Hanoi / Price Starting from HKD 3.9M / Limited Foreign Quota ***
The Project – Dahlia Homes at Gamuda City
Completed Project at Gamuda City – Gamuda Homes
Gamuda City – The 1st City Within a City in Hanoi
The Developer – Gamuda Land
Project Location – Gamuda City
- Price starting from HKD3.9M*
- Down-payment 10% now
- Expected completion in Dec 2020
- Gross Floor Area from 225.5 – 231.57 sq.m. (i.e. 2,427 – 2,492 sq.ft.)
- Gross rental yield is projected up to 6% p.a.**
- Freehold for Vietnamese; Leasehold 50 years with renewal possibility for foreigners – the property immediately becomes freehold when a foreigner resells the unit to a local Vietnamese
- Located in prime location of Hoang Mai, Hanoi’s first mega city-within-city project built by Gamuda Land, with its own private international school (Singapore International School)
- Easy Access to New CBD Nam Thu Liem and 3rd Ring Road
- Full condo facilities including 50M Swimming Pool, Gym, Spa, Children Playground, Tennis Courts, Green Park, Restaurant, Singapore International Schools and 24-hour Security by Guard
- Fully finished villas
- Booking of the units can be done in Hong Kong without the need to travel to Vietnam
*Terms & conditions apply
**Expected Rental Yield is projected and not guaranteed
The Minato-Ku Freehold House – a 405 sq.m. ultra-luxury house, is constructed with state-of-the-art designs. With four bedroom suites, entertainment room, panoramic living room, private rooftop terrace and a 2-car garage, it has established new standards of luxury properties in Tokyo. It is nestled in Minato-Ku (one of the top 5 central districts in Tokyo), known as the “West End” of Tokyo where the affluent and celebrities live. The area boasts easy access to the world-class business center Roppongi Hills, an array of foreign embassies and leading international schools.
- Freehold houses from USD 10.9M
- First down-payment: 10%
- Built-up Net Floor Area from 405 sq.m.
- Walking distance to Roppongi (六本木)
- 11-minute away from Azabu-Juban Station
- Booking of the units can be done in Hong Kong without the need to travel to Japan!
We cordially invite you to join our Exclusive Consultation to find out more about the potential of this property project.
The Property – Minato-Ku Freehold House
Project Location – Minato-Ku, Tokyo
Minato-Ku, in the heart of Tokyo, is Tokyo`s most desired residential and commercial district, with numerous embassies, famous dining and entertainment establishments, commercial centers including Roppongi Hills and Tokyo Midtown, and many high-end private estates owned by the elite of Japanese society.
Phuket, Thailand is known to the world as a destination for graceful beaches, delectable cuisine, and a sublime lifestyle soaked in a tranquilizing atmosphere. Apart from the soothing ambiance, Phuket itself is the largest island in Thailand, the size of Singapore, and has become an ideal location for not only tourists but property investors. Various property options are available in the market for investors, such as condominiums, houses, luxury villas, and resort residences, all possess great investment value with promising rental yield mainly due to Thailand’s prospering economy and its infrastructure development like the US$5.2b high-speed rail link to China plus the “One Belt, One Road” initiative that is vowed to bring an influx of income to the country.
Banyan Tree Grand Residences is located along the saltwater lagoon and the enticing Bang Tao beach to form part of Laguna Phuket. It consists of 19 exquisitely designed 5-bedroom villas that ravishingly bring a divine touch of nature and an unsurpassed taste of luxury. The dainty villas are now up for domestic ownership.
***Banyan Tree’s Phuket Project from HKD24M / Luxury Private Waterfront Residences / The Sanctuary You Deserve ***
The Developer- Banyan Tree
The Project – Banyan Tree Grand Residences
The Project Location
Above: Banyan Tree Spa
Above: Banyan Tree Gallery
Above: Laguna Phuket Golf Course
Above: XANA Beach Club
Above: Banyan Tree’s Water Court Restaurant
Above: Banyan Tree Tamarind Restaurant
Above: Banyan Tree Tre Restaurant
Above: Banyan Tree Wedding Chapel
- Price: From HKD24M* (i.e. HKD2,900 p.s.f.)
- Built up area around 762 sq.m. (i.e. 8,199 sq.ft. net area)
- Luxury private waterfront residences – only 19 luxury private residences in total
- Freehold Land for Thai; Leasehold 30 years renewable for foreigners (Banyan Tree will renew the land for foreigners indefinitely every 30 years)
- 5 bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms
- Private internal garden courtyard and extensive outdoor entertainment deck
- Large private infinity pool with integrated Jacuzzi
- Full natural waterfront landscape embraces capacious living areas
- Built in a modern contemporary architectural style with Thai traditional influences, providing absolute privacy and tranquil seclusion
- All units are fully finished & fitted**
- Banyan Tree privileges include exclusive Sanctuary Club membership*, concierge services*, Golf Membership* etc.
- Discount and privileges worldwide in Banyan Tree resorts, spas, and galleries
*Terms & conditions apply
** Loose furniture not included
^These villas are NOT eligible to participate in the Banyan Tree Hotel rental program. Investors are however free to lease the units out on long-term basis by themselves through their own property agencies.