The Opera Residence
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
The Opera Residence – The 3rd masterpiece of The Metropole Thu Thiem – The 3rd masterpiece of The Metropole Thu Thiem
With the aim of making HCMC a dynamic and sustainable urban center with an important role in Southeast Asia, The center of HCMC is planned to expand to eastern bank of the Saigon River. Thu Thiem New Urban City in District 2 will transform into a new commercial, financial, cultural, and tourism hub, serving as an extension of the city’s overcrowded central business district.
The Opera Residence is the third masterpiece of The Metropole Thu Thiem project – the intersection between the future and the past, the project is the transitional place connecting the new metropolis of Saigon and the bustling District 1. The development is close to Central Plaza, the new pedestrian street of Saigon.
With excellent connectivity, the project is close to future underground Metro station of Metro Line No.2. In just a few minutes, residents can easily reach prime destinations in the center of District 1 such as Nguyen Hue walking street or Notre Dame Cathedral via Thu Thiem Bridge 2 and a pedestrian bridge.
About The Opera Residence, D2, HCMC:
• Situated along the Saigon River, Thu Thiem New Urban Area is comparable to Shanghai’s Pudong and Sydney’s Darling Harbour
• Located in District 2, the future CBD of HCMC
• Home to many desirable public amenities and attractions, such as convention and exhibition center, outdoor sport arenas, schools, healthcare and entertainment facilities
• 2-min drive to District 1 via Thu Thiem Bridge 2
• Exclusive new launch of phase 3, the project is adjacent to the new City Opera House
• Developed by Sonkim Land, a pioneering luxury developer in Vietnam
• Starting from HK$5.8M, expected rental yield up to 6%
The information, text, photos contained herein are provided solely for the convenience of interested parties and no warranty or representation as to their accuracy, correctness or completeness is made by Ashton Hawks or the sellers, none of whom shall have any liability or obligation with respect thereto. These offerings are made subject to contract, correction of errors, omissions, prior sales, change of price or terms or withdrawal from the market without notice. Information provided is for reference only and does not constitute all or any part of a contract. Ashton Hawks and its representatives work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and are not required to be nor are licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance (Cap. 511 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to deal with properties situated in Hong Kong. Digital illustrations are indicative only.