Embankment West, Manchester
Chapel Street, M3 7NH, Manchester, UK
After Brexit, Manchester has successfully taken home titles like “Highest Growth in Property Price,” and “Highest Rental Yield.” It’s expected by experts to grow at an incredible pace in 2018, evidently there’s a rise in the UK’s property price, and among the cities, Manchester marked the highest growth with a record of 7.9% (Oct, 2017) contrasted to 6.7% (Oct, 2016)*. Big corporations like BBC have started to relocate in Manchester, proving without a doubt the significant investment potential it has to offer.
Embankment West, developed by award-winning developer, Select Property Group, is located right in Manchester, surrounded by avant-garde office complexes well blended with luxury shopping centers and renowned universities, many are within walking distance while others conveniently connected with its extensive transportation network.
*Source: Financial Times, NPP Investment, Mail Online, Property Wire, International Business Times, and BuyAssociation.
*** Select Property Group project from HKD1.7M / Expected Gross Rental Yield 7%p.a. / 25% downpayment / up to 75% Mortgage ***
The Project – Embankment West
The Project Location
Introducing The Developer – Select Property Group
- A stylish contemporary signature project of Select Property Group
- First downpayment: 25%
- Brand new city apartments from HKD 1.7M*
- Expected completion Q1 2020
- Up to 75% bank financing for foreigners*
- Gross rental yield is projected up to 7% p.a.**
- Net area from 436 sq. ft. to 1,232 sq. ft.
- Studio, 1-bed, 2-bed & 3-bed units are available
- 3-minute walk to High End Shopping Area – Harvey Nichols, Selfridges, Arndale Centre
- 7-minute walk to Spinningfield – Manchester CBD
- 10-minute walk to “SOHO” of Manchester
- Facilities including 24/7 Digital Concierge and Uber Call & Amazon
- Collection point
- Fully-fitted units
- Booking of the units can be done in Hong Kong without the need to travel to UK
*Terms and conditions apply
**Expected Rental Yield is projected and not guaranteed