58-70 York Road
London, United Kingdom
Moments from River Thames and Battersea Power Station
Located in Battersea, an increasingly upmarket district of London, and situated on the south bank of the Thames, 58-70 York Road will soon be delivering a new standard of living to the area.
A Northern line extension is set to arrive in 2021, further enhancing the area’s already superb transport links. The Winstanley Estate, just behind 58-70 York Road, is undergoing a £1.4bn regeneration, centred around a new park and set to feature amenities such as a health centre, a co-working space and library.
Like its retail and entertainment offering, educationally few cities can rival London. Battersea itself is home to some of the capital’s very finest primary and secondary schools, including Thomas’s Battersea which Prince George attends, and offers easy access to countless others and the capital’s universities.
About 58-70 York Road, London SW11:
- Located in Battersea, an increasingly upmarket district of London, and situated on the south bank of the Thames
- 10-min walk to Clapham Junction Overground, Railway and future Crossrail2 Station
- At the heart of a £1.4bn regeneration area, with mixed-use of a health centre, a co-working space, library and more
- 9-min walk to Thomas’s Battersea, which Prince George attends
- 15-min drive to UCL and King’s College
- Studio, 1 to 3-bedroom apartments with stunning views of the Thames
- 999-year leasehold
The information, text, photos contained herein are provided solely for the convenience of interested parties and no warranty or representation as to their accuracy, correctness or completeness is made by Ashton Hawks or the sellers, none of whom shall have any liability or obligation with respect thereto. These offerings are made subject to contract, correction of errors, omissions, prior sales, change of price or terms or withdrawal from the market without notice. Information provided is for reference only and does not constitute all or any part of a contract. Ashton Hawks and its representatives work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and are not required to be nor are licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance (Cap. 511 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to deal with properties situated in Hong Kong. Digital illustrations are indicative only.