Da Nang is the next Asia’s exceptional tourist destination, well known as “Sanya” in Vietnam. In recent years, Da Nang underpinned by a sustainable approach to urban development. It’s becoming the third largest international city in Vietnam following Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi.
Technology Hub in Vietnam
Da Nang has developed two information technology zones – The Da Nang Software Park and Da Nang IT Park – to offer a workplace for 1,900 IT and communications experts. It is also an advanced telecommunications among the country – citywide wireless broadband network with about 350 access points across the city. Da Nang links Vietnam with nearly 40 countries in Europe and Asia through an undersea communications cable.
One of Most Livable City
Da Nang is known for its clean environment, pristine beaches, and well-established public services. It is one of the cleanest cities in Vietnam and aims to be one of the most environmentally friendly cities in the country, proven with several UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including Hoi An, Hue, and My Son Sanctuary. The living cost in Da Nang is relatively lower than the other cities in Vietnam.
The Good Shape of Economy
According to The General Statistics Office of Vietnam, The foreign investment had been reaching US$22.1 billion in the first 9 months of 2021. The estimated economic growth rate for 2021 is 4.8%
The labour force in Da Nang is more than 51% of the population. Da Nang has 36 universities and colleges, three international schools and 44 vocational training centers, about 44,000 graduates every year.
Residential on the Flying Dragon
“Ignite Your Dream Living”
- A luxurious living with true resort style spoiling all your sense
- Enjoy the stunning panoramic view of The Han River
- Leisure Amenities
– Yacht club and world-class golf courses
- Award-Winning Condominium
– Best Condo Development (Da Nang)
– Best Luxury Condo Architectural Design
- Full Facilities
– 6 Shopping malls
– 12 Hospitals
– 20+ Educational Institutions
– 30+ Dining lounges
– 100+ Unique cuisines
- 1 min to Bach Dang Walking Street
- 2 min to Dragon Bridge
- 4 min to Sun World Asia Park
- 7 min to My Khe Beach
- 8 min to Da Nang Administrative Centre
- 10 min to Da Nang International Airport
Sole Agent in Hong Kong
- Filmore provides limited 61 units quota for foreigners
- 1 to 2 Bed, Dual Key, Sky Terrace & 3-Bed Loft
- Size from 48m to 125m square
- Price from HKD2,200,000 up
- Est. rental return of 6% p.a.*
Want to learn more about buying Vietnam property?
Demand will continue to outstrip supply driving cumulative house price growth over the next five years. Still have questions to live or invest in Vietnam ?Register to attend our Vietnam Property Seminar now! Our seasoned Vietnam property experts will introduce potential housing investment opportunities. We also offer 1-on-1 free consultation. RSVP now.
【Da Nang Property Investment Seminar】
Date: 4 – 5 Dec 2021 (Sat & Sun)
Venue: Salon 5 – 6 , JW Marriott Hotel, Admiralty
Sessions : 12pm (Eng)/ 2 pm (Canto)/ 4pm (Canto)
WhatsApp / Enquiry：5226 1138