Diamond Island, HCMC
The economy of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam has been booming with very positive results, making it a great investment hotspot, especially for foreign investors. Billions of dollars have been poured in from overseas renowned enterprises to result in promising GDP growth of 6.68% year-on-year in the fourth quarter of 2016†. The government, on the other hand, also helps boost the economic upturn with various infrastructure developments like the new airport terminal by Year 2025, the upcoming Metro Lines (MRT) by Year 2020, and the transformation of Thu Thiem into the “West Kowloon” / “Pudong” of HCMC etc., all will draw an influx of income to the flourishing city. Moreover, with Vietnam’s new residential housing law implemented on 1st July 2015 allows foreigners to buy properties in the country for a 50-year leasehold with renewal possibility upon expiration, the promising city has secured itself in the property market with an outlook for lucrative return. We invite you to join our seminar to find out more about HCMC, the new housing law, as well as the full potential the vibrant city possesses.Diamond Island—the first and only resort marina in HCMC developed by Kusto Home will be launched in Hong Kong during our event.† figure according to Bloomberg
***Kusto Home’s HCMC Project from HKD2.5M / 10% Downpayment/ Gross Rental Guarantee 8% p.a. for 2 Yr ***
- Condominium units from around HKD 2.5M*
- First downpayment: 10%
- Net area from 101.90 sq. m. to 393.60 sq. m. (1,096 sq. ft. to 4,236 sq. ft.), ideal for expat families
- Prices from HKD 1,800 p.s.f.
- 2 to 4-bed and some duplex units available
- Freehold for Vietnamese; Leasehold 50 years with renewal possibility for foreigners – the property immediately becomes freehold when a foreigner resells the unit to a local Vietnamese
- Located close to the Thu Thiem regeneration area which is poised to be the “West Kowloon” / “Pudong” of HCMC
- Developed by Kusto Group based in Singapore, with current assets in excess of US$1 billion
- Vast water surface and green area surrounding give Diamond Island wide open and privacy spaces, natural air, cool river wind, spectacular view to CBD
- 86.7% of the site for is dedicated to landscaping, increasing the density of greenery to 16 sq.m. per person, which is higher than other developed cities (10 to 14 sq. m. per person).
- Exclusive access to a wide array of amenities, including a renowned holistic Sancy spas, fitness centre, outdoor swimming pool, supermarket and more
- 1:1 Car Park Allocation per unit
- Fully furnished and finished units*
- 2-Year guaranteed gross rental yield of 8% p.a.*
- Booking of the units can be done in Hong Kong without the need to travel to Vietnam
Disclaimer: The information, text, photos contained herein are provided solely for the convenience of interested parties and no warranty or representation as to their accuracy, correctness or completeness is made by Ashton Hawks or the sellers, none of whom shall have any liability or obligation with respect thereto. These offerings are made subject to contract, correction of errors, omissions, prior sales, change of price or terms or withdrawal from the market without notice. Information provided is for reference only and does not constitute all or any part of a contract. Ashton Hawks and its representatives work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and are not required to be nor are licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance (Cap. 511 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to deal with properties situated in Hong Kong. Digital illustrations are indicative only. ^Travel times are an approximation only, sourced from Transport for London. *Rental yield is projected by the agency and not guaranteed by the developer.