Greenwich Millennium Village
London Zone 2, United Kingdom
The Observatory from Greenwich Millennium Village situated in London Zone 2, the perfect location just 1 stop away from Canary Wharf station.
Adjacent to the beautiful green expanse of the Ecology Park and close to the River Thames, these luxury homes at The Observatory offer the best in contemporary living.
Relax in light, spacious, high-specification living spaces where everything comes as standard. Enjoy the beautifully furnished residents’ lounge, ideal for co-working.
Top-class Education Nearby
Just a distance walk, to bring your children to school at Millennium Primary School. Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted in 2015, Millennium Primary School caters for children between three and eleven.It’s a welcoming, multi-cultural school with a warm and friendly ethos and a fantastic reputation for achieving excellent result.
- 1-min walk to Ecology Park, Thames Path and lake side
- 2-min cycle to the Millennium Primary School
- 2-min train to the Canary Wharf Station
- 3- to 10-min cycle to the Greenwich Retail Park and Greenwich Park
- 3- to 6-min cycle to the ASDA Superstore and the Sainsbury’s
- 4-min cycle to the Primark Greenwich
1 Bedroom price from £480,000 | around £760 p.s.f.
Estimated rental yields 4%* | Estimate completion in Q3-4 2022