Chelmsford CM2, United Kingdom
A collection of stylish new homes that links to London and Colchester
A chic waterside living in the heart of Chelmsford with a short walk to trendy bars, restaurants and shops in the city centre.
Savour the beauty of coastal living like Miami
Located on the banks of the River Chelmer in Essex, the project has a close proximity of the Central Park, Hylands Park and the Navigation canal make for wonderful long walks, picnics and family days out.
High level of Londoners emigrating to Chelmsford due to its open green space, world class education and cost of living, whilst still being within 35 minutes of the City of London
– The residential that proudly developed by the UK renowned Taylor Wimpey, providing one, two and three bedroom apartments, duplexes and maisonettes
– A short walk to the bustling city centre’s trendy bars, restaurants, shops and leisure activities that are side by side with everyone’s favourite chains
– Utilising extra-large windows to let natural light in, rooms inside the houses are looking even more spacious. It offers you a comfortable living space, at the same time doorstep to enjoy waterways and meadow views
Growing & prosperous Community
- 5 mins cycle to the Chelmsford Train Station
- 5 mins cycle to the Anglia Ruskin University
- 6 mins cycle to the Chelmsford College
- 8 mins walk to Bond Street, High Street & John lewis department store
- 10 mins walk to High Chelmer shopping malls
- 35 mins train to the Liverpool Street Station
Best Establishments of Education in Chelmsford
- 37 Primary & 11 Secondary Schools
- Most of them are Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ Schools
- County High School for Girls
- Chelmsford College
- King Edward VI Grammar School, Chelmsford
1 Bedroom price from £245000 | around £390 p.s.f.
Estimated rental yields 6%* | Estimate completion in Q1 2022