Cambridge CB5, United Kingdom
A home that gives you sense of belonging
Enjoy the cozy & environment
Cambridge is the one of best cities to invest
Massive Growth in House Price Index
According to Plumplot’s report, the House Price Index of Cambridge increased to 7% in the year 2021. Cambridge is growing at a similar pace to London, which is proving that it’s a very exciting area of the UK to be investing in and an opportunity not to be missed.
High Demanding on Housing
Cambridge has been dubbed as the UK’s next Silicon Valley, also the breeding ground of world-leading life sciences and innovation companies is now the top choice of many living in London. With global employers like Apple, Google, Amazon, Microsoft and AstraZeneca. It offers fantastic career opportunities along with its world-class education environment
Outstanding School Net
The University of Cambridge is ranked 7th in the QS World University Rankings 2020 and, along with Oxford, remains one of the two most famous and prestigious educational institutions in the UK. Choices of Good or Outstanding rated secondary schools across the city, such as The Leys School, King’s College, St Mary School Cambridge, Abbey College Cambridge, Mander Portman Woodward, etc.
Marleigh is a vibrant new community in CB5 just a 6-minute drive from Cambridge city centre. The project is developed by Hill and Marshall, the two lifelong companies of Cambridge, offering up to 1,300 new homes and facilities including Marleigh Square, a nursery, primary school, sports pitches and more, Marleigh will be a home giving you a sense of belonging, and a dream home for all ages to find the perfect balance and enjoy modern life.
Excellent Travel Connections
–5 mins to cuisine town Barnwell
– 9 mins to University of Cambridge
– 9 mins to Cambridge Science Park
– 10 mins to the city centre vibrant street Mill Road
– 15 mins to North Train Station
– 51 mins arriving at London King’s Cross
1️⃣ Home for Every Family
– Three, four & five-bedroom houses with an exceptional design, quality craftsmanship and sustainable features.
2️⃣ A Vibrant Hub
– Life with everything on your doorstep and all buildings are designed to encourage people to come together, just as everyone’s ‘place of heart and home’.
3️⃣ Forward-looking Hub for New Businesses
– After the relocation of Cambridge Airport by 2030, it is proposed to develop the largest business district in future.
4️⃣ High popularity
-Demand for Marleigh has exceeded supply, Phase 1A (The Avenue) was sold out immediately. The latest phase, The Greenways are expected to be as popular as it does.
5️⃣ Unique Urban Atmosphere
– Developed by Hill and Marshall, Designed by Pollard Thomas Edwards Architects
– Cambridge’s unique urban atmosphere with eco-friendly facilities
The latest phase of Marleigh — The Greenways is slated for launch, comprises 83 units, two to five-bedroom houses starting from £549,000 up, around £485 p.s.f., with an estimated gross yield up to 4% p.a.*