*** Prices from HKD2.2m / 10% Downpayment / *5% p.a. Rental Yield ***
The rate of economic growth in Brisbane is currently double that of Sydney due to an increase in employment, interstate migration and extensive infrastructure projects. However, property prices in Brisbane are currently 50% lower than Sydney. This price anomaly will not last be for long, as Brisbane property prices will soon catch up. Brisbane will be the investment focus of Australia in the next few years.
Did you know:
- Casino and hotels group Echo Entertainment is part of a consortium called Destination Brisbane, with the Chinese conglomerate Chow Tai Fook and Hong Kong’s Far East Consortium having won a $2 billion tender to rebuild Brisbane’s Queen’s Wharf precinct into a major hotel, casino and residential complex, with the creation of up to 11,000 jobs in Queensland
- China property Wanda Group is to build a giant Jewel resort and sets sights on new billion-dollar theme park to rival Dreamworld in Queensland
- AEG-Ogden, a subsidiary company of AEG, the world’s largest entertainment venue operator has unveiled plans for a massive $2 billion ‘Brisbane Live’ ultra-entertainment precinct to be built above the Roma Street rail lines
- Queensland’s average infrastructure spend was 75% higher than the average of any other state, the largest public infrastructure spending in Australian history and the spending will continue to boost with a total of $134.2 billion by 2031
If the past 5 years were all about Sydney and Melbourne, there is no doubt the next 5 years will be all about Brisbane.
Above: The upcoming Brisbane casino will bring thousands of new jobs to Queensland
Above: Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, within 10-mins drive from Toowong or 2 train stops away, is the largest shopping centre in Brisbane’s western suburbs with a variety of specialty stores
Above: Toowong has good access to the city and the University of Queensland while offering affordable properties with strong long term growth prospects
Above: University of Queensland is one of Australia’s oldest and most prestigious universities, consistently ranked among the top in global rankings
The Project: Illumina, Toowong
- First down-payment 10% and 90% at completion in Q3 2018
- Rental guarantee 5% p.a. for 1st year. Thereafter rental yield is expected at 5% p.a. too*
- 1, 2 and 3-bed units are available at net area from 550 – 1,755 sq.ft., ideal for young professionals and families
- “Interest-Only” mortgage of up to 65% is available for foreign investors*
- Located in Toowong – “North Sydney” of Brisbane
- Close to the CBD and University of Queensland
- 2 minutes walk to Toowong Village Shopping Centre
- 2 minutes walk to Toowong Train Station
- Close to future infrastructure projects, i.e. Queens Wharf and Brisbane Live
- Most of the units have stunning view of either Brisbane River, CBD or Mount Cootha
- Developed by Property Solutions, a multi-award winning developer with a proven track record of 25 years in Queensland
- 20-storey residential towers consisting of 221 residential units
- Rooftop entertainment with cinemas and pool area overlooking the CBD on level 21
- Well-designed floor plans with island kitchen benches and good light exposure to the bedrooms
- Booking of the units with “Special Promotional Package” can be done in Hong Kong without the need to travel to Australia – come to our event to find out more!
*Terms & Conditions apply
Disclaimer:The information, text, photos contained herein are provided solely for the convenience of interested parties and no warranty or representation as to their accuracy, correctness or completeness is made by Ashton Hawks or the sellers, none of whom shall have any liability or obligation with respect thereto. These offerings are made subject to contract, correction of errors, omissions, prior sales, change of price or terms or withdrawal from the market without notice. Information provided is for reference only and does not constitute all or any part of a contract. Ashton Hawks and its representatives work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and are not required to be nor are licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance (Cap. 511 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to deal with properties situated in Hong Kong. Digital illustrations are indicative only. ^Travel times are an approximation only, sourced from Transport for London. *Rental yield is projected by the agency and not guaranteed by the developer.