Investing in Tokyo Seminar
Depreciated Yen. 2020 Tokyo Olympics. Abenomics. Casino plans. Brexit. These are just some of the reasons why Tokyo properties have been highly sought-after in recent years.
However, cultural and language barriers have always make business transactions complicated in Japan. Foreign investors interested in Tokyo properties find the market difficult to navigate. What we need are local experts who are bilinguals and able to assist foreign investors in identifying good projects and providing professional property management services.
Join our event to learn more about investing in this attractive market and meet our local expert partners. A freehold condominium project, HY’s Crecer, which has easy access to Tokyo Station, Imperial Palace and Ginza will also be showcased.
Dates: Aug 5-6, 2017 (Sat & Sun)
Venue: The Excelsior Hong Kong, Marina Rooms, 2/F, 281 Gloucester Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
3 Sessions (Please choose one):
Session 1: 12:30 – 2pm (Eng)
Session 2: 2 – 4pm (Canto)
***Price from HKD2.3M / All Units Are Tenanted with Attractive Yield / Up to 60% Mortgage***
If you are considering investing in Tokyo properties but are unfamiliar with the city, this is a great opportunity for you to learn from the experts. During the talk, we will answer questions such as:
- Where the prime areas in Tokyo are (ie: the 5-wards, why are those areas prime and etc)
- Which are the upcoming places in Tokyo that investors should keep an eye on
- Where expats & senior executives usually live and hang out
- Where the upcoming places in Tokyo are
- What the transaction costs and taxes for investing in Tokyo properties are
- How to get up to 60% financing as foreigners
- What is TK-GK structure and how you can benefit from it