Vietnam Property Investment (Sonata FB)
– Please RSVP using the form at the bottom of the page –
Vietnam’s new residential housing law implemented on 1st July 2015 allows foreigners to buy properties in the country for a 50-year leasehold with renewal possibility upon expiration. This, coupled with infrastructure developments such as the Metro (MRT) system and the new CBD Nam Từ Liêm (the upcoming “West Kowloon” of Hanoi) will contribute to make an upscale turn for the country’s property market. We invite you to join our seminar about Vietnam and to learn more about the new housing law.
Seasons Avenue (Sonata Premier Tower) by CapitaLand (major shareholder Singapore government through Temasek) will be launched in Hong Kong during our event.
Dates: July 15-16, 2017 (Sat & Sun)
Venue: Forum Room I – III, Basement 2, Regal Hongkong Hotel, 88 Yee Wo Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Exhibition Time: 12-6pm
Seminar Time: 2-4pm (Canto)
*** CapitaLand’s Luxury Project from HKD1.45M / 10% Downpayment / 7% p.a. Rental Yield ***
Topics to be covered at the seminar:
- Understanding the new residential housing law of Vietnam for foreigners (i.e. who are eligible to purchase, what are the restrictions, and whether to purchase under own name or a company’s etc.)
- The impact of the new Metro (MRT) Lines and the new CBD Nam Từ Liêm (the new “West Kowloon” of Hanoi) to Vietnam property market
- Investment hotspots in Vietnam – an analysis of various locales within the city will be provided with a summary of the top investment favorites
- Current updates on Vietnam property market with an economic impact study
- Relevant procedures and costs for property investments in Vietnam
- Infrastructure developments in Vietnam and its impact on the property market
- Vietnam property market trends and forecast
- Capital gains and exit procedures for Vietnam property investments
- Tips for first time buyers
Introducing the new residential housing law of Vietnam for foreigners:
Above: High end properties in Hanoi are currently selling around HKD1,400 p.s.f., significantly lagging behind other South East Asian countries
Above: Hanoi currently offers an attractive rental yield of 7% p.a.
Above: The Nam Từ Liêm area is ideally located to become the new CBD of Hanoi. Our project is within 10 minutes drive to the new CBD.
Introducing The Project – Seasons Avenue (Sonata Premier Tower) by CapitaLand:
2-3 Bed Apartments, net sizes from 860 – 1,441 sq.ft.
The View From The Apartment:
Premium units in Sonata Premier tower are accompanied by a stunning view of Trung Van Lake and the magnificent skyline of the new CBD Nam Từ Liêm
The Location & Neighborhood:
Our project is within 10 minutes drive to the new CBD Nam Từ Liêm / Keangnam Landmark 72 (tallest building in Vietnam).
- Developed by CapitaLand which is a Singapore SGX Listed Company and 40% owned by Temasek (Singapore Government, rated AAA/Aaa/AAA)
- Fully finished condominium units from around HKD1.5M
- First down-payment 10% (~i.e. only HKD150,000 is needed)
- Target completion date for Sonata Premier Tower: Q4 2018, reselling before completion date is allowed
- 2 & 3-bed units – Net area from 80 to 134 sq.m. (i.e. 860 – 1,441 sq.ft.)
- Price from HKD1,700 p.s.f.
- Freehold for Vietnamese; Leasehold 50 years with renewal possibility for foreigners – the property immediately becomes freehold when a foreigner resells the unit to a local Vietnamese
- 30% foreign quota with pink book is available for foreigners
- Located within 10 minutes to the new CBD Nam Từ Liêm which is poised to be the “West Kowloon” of Hanoi
- Exclusive units in Sonata Premier Tower feature panoramic stunning view of CBD Nam Từ Liêm & Trung Van Lake
- 6-8-minute walk to future MRT stations*
- 6-minute walk to BRT station*
- Surrounded by kindergartens, schools and 3 reputable universities – University Hanoi, University Kien Truc & Hanoi University of Natural Science
- More than 60 facilities with unique and exceptional design for a mix of resort and active lifestyle, with the following “Star Facilities”: Observation Deck, Indoor Swimming Pool, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Alfresco Dining, BBQ Oasis, Calories Burn Steps, Mini Court, Kids Play Zone, Double Volume Gym, Outdoor Fitness Corner, Kids Amaze, Outdoor Cafe, Zen Garden, Tai Chi Court, Reflexology Path, Wild Wild West, Movie Village, Jewel Box, Cabana Deck, Kids F1 Racing Track and many more
- 1 to 1 car park spaces are available – limited offers!
- We provide leasing & property management services to our overseas clients
- Expected gross rental yield of 7% p.a.**
* Estimated time only
** Projected yield and not guaranteed – 7% p.a. gross rental yield is with reference to CBRE, VinaCapital Research