HCMC Investment Exclusive Consultation
Vietnam’s new residential housing law implemented on 1st July 2015 allows foreigners to buy properties in the country for a 50-year leasehold with renewal possibility upon expiration. This, coupled with the infrastructure development such as the metro (MRT) system in Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC), new international airport by year 2025, and the Regeneration of Thu Thiem – the “West Kowloon” / “Pudong” of HCMC, will contribute to the upside in HCMC’s property market. If you are considering investing in HCMC properties but are not familiar with the city, this is a great opportunity for you to reserve a consultation from a local expert.
Dinezo in HCMC, is developed by CapitaLand (owned by Temasek/Singapore Government, rated AAA/Aaa/AAA). The Dinezo apartment are a brand new project from Feliz en Vista after the successful sales of highly-demanded Altaz and Berdaz & Cruz. Feliz en Vista’s exclusive Dinezo is the living ideal, fully furnished with contemporary interiors and quality furniture, opening the door to comfort and luxury living.
*CapitaLand’s HCMC Project from HKD1.8M / 10% Down / *8% p.a. Rental Yield *
Topics to be covered at the seminar:
- Understanding the new residential housing law of Vietnam for foreigners (i.e. who are eligible to purchase, what are the restrictions, and whether I purchase under my own name or a company & etc)
- The impact of the new (MRT) Metro Lines, new airport and Regeneration of Thu Thiem (the new “West Kowloon” / “Pudong” area of HCMC), to the HCMC property market
- Investment hotspots in HCMC – an analysis of various locales within the city will be provided with a summary of the top investment favorites
- Current updates on the HCMC property market with an economic impact study
- Relevant procedures and costs for property investments in HCMC
- Infrastructure developments in HCMC and its impact on the property market
- Vietnam property market trends and forecast
- Capital gains and exit procedures for HCMC property investments
- Tips for first time buyers
Introducing the new residential housing law of Vietnam for foreigners:
Vietnam Property Market Updates
Above: The starting price of high-end properties in HCMC are significantly lagging behind other South East Asian countries
Above: HCMC currently offers an attractive rental yield of ~7-8% p.a.
Above: In Q3/2016, GDP growth reached 6.4% YoY, and the target for 2017 is 6.7%
Above: The economy has become a manufacturing hub for companies such as Samsung, which is Vietnam’s biggest exporter
Introducing Infrastructure Projects in HCMC:
1/ New (MRT) Metro Lines by Year 2020
2/ US$16B New Airport in HCMC by Year 2025
3/ The Regeneration of Thu Thiem – The “West Kowloon” / “Pudong” of HCMC
Located across the Saigon River from District 1, the 657 hectare area known as Thu Thiem is ideally located to become the “West Kowloon” / “Pudong” of Ho Chi Minh City.
Introducing The Project – Feliz en Vista’s Dinezo in HCMC by CapitaLand:
The Project Location:
Feliz en Vista is well-located on Dong Van Cong Street which is very near to The New CBD Thu Thiem Area (“West Kowloon” / “Pudong” of HCMC) and well-connected to private international schools, shopping malls, supermarkets, restaurants, cinemas and government offices.
6 private international schools in this area which include British International School, Australian International School, Saigon Star International School, International School Ho Chi Minh City and Eaton House Kindergarten.
Shopping Mall is only 1 minute walk from Dinezo, boasting over 60,000 sq. ft. of F&B, Supermarket, Entertainment and more.
Past Projects of CapitaLand Sold Out Fast – Come Early!
- Condominium units from around HKD1.8M
- First down-payment 10%
- Expected completion: 2020 Q3
- Reselling before completion date is allowed
- Net area from 80.05 – 200.59 sq.m. (i.e. 861 – 2,159 s.f.), ideal for expat families
- Price from HKD2,000 p.s.f.
- 2 to 4-bed units available
- Freehold for Vietnamese; Leasehold 50 years with renewal possibility for foreigners – the property immediately becomes freehold when a foreigner resells the unit to a local Vietnamese
- Located close to the Thu Thiem regeneration area which is poised to be the “West Kowloon” / “Pudong” of HCMC
- Developed by CapitaLand which is a Singapore SGX Listed Company and 40% owned by Temasek (Singapore Government, rated AAA/Aaa/AAA)
- Brand new exclusive project from Feliz en Vista after the long sought-after Altaz and Berdaz & Cruz were successfully sold out. The Dinezo apartments are fully furnished with contemporary interiors and quality furniture
- More than 100 facilities with unique and exceptional design for a mix of resort and active lifestyle, with the following “Star Facilities”: 5-star resort-style swimming pools (Saltwater Swimming Pool, Hot Spring Jacuzzi), Adventure Water Slide, Outdoor Movie Theater, Treetop Adventure Walk Bridge, Grand Lobby for each tower
- 1:1 Car Park provision per unit
- Fully finished and fitted units^
- Expected gross rental yield of 8% p.a.*
- Emperor Key (Golden Emperor’s subsidiary) will provide leasing & property management services to our overseas clients
- Booking of the units can be done in Hong Kong without the need to travel to Vietnam – come to our event to find out more!
^ Terms & conditions apply
*Projected yield and not guaranteed