HCMC Property Investment Seminar
Vietnam’s booming economy has guaranteed a lucrative growth in its property market, including Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC). The various infrastructure projects including the new airport terminal by Year 2025, the upcoming Metro Lines (MRT) by Year 2020, together with Vietnam’s new residential housing law implemented on 1st July 2015 which allows foreigners to buy properties in the country for a 50-year leasehold with renewal possibility upon expiration, has successfully propelled the development of the city to even greater heights.
Jamona Heights is strategically located in the District 7 of HCMC, easily accessible to the CBD with the upcoming Thu Thiem Bridge reduces traveling time to Thu Thiem to 10 minutes. With an attractive 8% rental yield, it offers the best selection in luxury living catering to the needs of different customers with various sizes. Ashton Hawks cordially invites you to join our property investment seminar to learn more about this rare investment opportunity.
Dates: July 14-15, 2018 (Sat & Sun)
3 sessions (please choose one)
Session 1: 12:30-2pm (Eng)
Session 2: 2-4pm (Canto)
Session 3: 4-6pm (Canto)
Venue: The Park Lane Hong Kong 27/F, 310 Gloucester Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
*** TTC Land’s Latest Project from HKD1M / 10% Down Payment / 8% p.a. Rental Yield ***
Topics to be covered at the seminar:
- Understanding the new residential housing law of Vietnam for foreigners (i.e. who are eligible to purchase, what are the restrictions, and whether I purchase under my own name or a company & etc)
- The impact of the new (MRT) Metro Lines, new airport and the upcoming Thu Thiem Bridge 4 from District 7 to District to the HCMC property market
- Investment hotspots in HCMC – an analysis of various locales within the city will be provided with a summary of the top investment favorites
- Current updates on the HCMC property market with an economic impact study
- Relevant procedures and costs for property investments in HCMC
- Infrastructure developments in HCMC and its impact on the property market
- Vietnam property market trends and forecast
- Capital gains and exit procedures for HCMC property investments
- Tips for first time buyers
Vietnam Property Market Updates:
Above: High end properties in HCMC are currently selling around HKD 1,600 p.s.f., significantly lagging behind other South East Asian countries
Above: HCMC currently offers an attractive rental yield of 8% p.a.
Introducing Infrastructure Projects in HCMC:
Introducing the Project – Jamona Heights by TTC Land:
Introducing The Developer – TTC Land
- Condominium units from around HKD 1M*
- First down-payment 10%
- Net area from 48.82 sq.m. to 91.43 sq.m. (i.e. 525 sq.ft to 984 sq.ft.), ideal for expat families
- 1-bed, 2-bed & 3-bed units are available
- Freehold for Vietnamese; Leasehold 50 years with renewal possibility for foreigners – the property immediately becomes freehold when a foreigner resells the unit to a local Vietnamese
- Great location – 15 mins. drive to District 1 & 10 mins. to Phu My Hung (Prime District 7)
- Upcoming Thu Thiem Bridge 4 cutting down traveling time to New CBD Thu Thiem to 10 mins.
- Half price p.s.f. as compared to District 1 & Phu My Hung
- Facilities included: Swimming Pool, Kids Pool, Gym, Central Park, Children Playground, Restaurants, Supermarket, Kindergarten, Car Parks, Security Guard & More
- All units are Fully fitted & fully finished*
- Expected gross rental yield of 8% p.a.**
- Booking of the units can be done in Hong Kong without the need to travel to Vietnam – come to our event to find out more!
*Terms and conditions apply
**Expected Rental Yield is projected and not guaranteed