Investing in Hanoi, Vietnam (Sonata FB)
– Please RSVP using the form at the bottom of the page –
As the capital city of Vietnam, Hanoi can be compared to ‘Beijing’ in China. Vietnam has finally opened up to foreign property investors, coupled with infrastructure developments in Hanoi such as the Metro (MRT) system and the new CBD Nam Từ Liêm (the upcoming “West Kowloon” area of Hanoi) will contribute to upside in Hanoi’s property market. Vietnam’s new residential housing law implemented on 1st July 2015 allows foreigners to buy properties in the country for a 50-year leasehold with renewal possibility upon expiration. This, We invite you to join our seminar about Hanoi and to learn more about the new housing law in Vietnam.
Seasons Avenue (Sonata Premier Tower) in Hanoi by CapitaLand (major shareholder Singapore government through Temasek) will be launched simultaneously in Hong Kong and Vietnam during our event.
Dates: 8-9 Apr 2017 (Sat & Sun)
Venue: The Park Lane Hong Kong, 27F, 310 Gloucester Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Sessions (Please choose one):
Session 1: 12:30pm-2pm (English)
Session 1: 2pm-4pm (Canto)
Session 2: 4pm-6pm (Canto)
*** CapitaLand’s Hanoi Project from HKD1.38M / 10% Down / 7% p.a. Rental Yield ***
Topics to be covered at the seminar:
- Understanding the new residential housing law of Vietnam for foreigners (i.e. who are eligible to purchase, what are the restrictions, and whether I purchase under my own name or a company & etc)
- The impact of the new (MRT) Metro Lines, and Regeneration of Nam Từ Liêm (the new “West Kowloon” area of Hanoi), to the Hanoi property market
- Investment hotspots in Hanoi – an analysis of various locales within the city will be provided with a summary of the top investment favorites
- Current updates on the Hanoi property market with an economic impact study
- Relevant procedures and costs for property investments in Hanoi
- Infrastructure developments in Hanoi and its impact on the property market
- Vietnam property market trends and forecast
- Capital gains and exit procedures for Hanoi property investments
- Tips for first time buyers
Introducing the new residential housing law of Vietnam for foreigners:
Vietnam Property Market Updates:
Above: High end properties in Hanoi are currently selling around HKD1,400 p.s.f., significantly lagging behind other South East Asian countries
Above: Hanoi currently offers an attractive rental yield of 7% p.a.
Above: The Nam Từ Liêm area is ideally located to become the new CBD of Hanoi. Our project is within 10 minutes drive to the new CBD.
Introducing The Project – Seasons Avenue (Sonata Premier Tower) by CapitaLand:
2-3 Bed Apartments, net sizes from 860 – 1,441 sq.ft.
The View From The Apartment:
Premium units in Sonata Premier tower are accompanied by a stunning view of Trung Van Lake and the magnificent skyline of the new CBD Nam Từ Liêm
The Location & Neighbourhood:
Our project is within 10 minutes drive to the new CBD Nam Từ Liêm / Keangnam Landmark 72 (tallest building in Vietnam).
Past Projects of CapitaLand Sold Out Fast – Come Early!
- Developed by CapitaLand which is a Singapore SGX Listed Company and 40% owned by Temasek (Singapore Government, rated AAA/Aaa/AAA)
- Fully finished condominium units from around HKD 1.38M
- First down-payment 10% (~i.e. only HKD 138,000 is needed)
- Target completion date for Sonata Premier Tower: Q4 2018, reselling before completion date is allowed
- 2 & 3-bed units – Net area from 80 to 134 sq.m. (i.e. 860 – 1,441 sq.ft.)
- Price from HKD 1,400 p.s.f.
- Freehold for Vietnamese; Leasehold 50 years with renewal possibility for foreigners – the property immediately becomes freehold when a foreigner resells the unit to a local Vietnamese
- 30% foreign quota with pink book is available for foreigners
- Located within 10 minutes to the new CBD Nam Từ Liêm which is poised to be the “West Kowloon” of Hanoi
- Exclusive units in Sonata Premier Tower feature panoramic stunning view of CBD Nam Từ Liêm & Trung Van Lake
- 6-8 minutes walk to future MRT stations*
- 6 minutes walk to BRT station*
- Surrounded by kindergartens, schools and 3 reputable universities – University Hanoi, University Kien Truc & Hanoi University of Natural Science
- More than 60 facilities with unique and exceptional design for a mix of resort and active lifestyle, with the following “Star Facilities”: Observation Deck, Indoor Swimming Pool, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Alfresco Dining, BBQ Oasis, Calories Burn Steps, Mini Court, Kids Play Zone, Double Volume Gym, Outdoor Fitness Corner, Kids Amaze, Outdoor Cafe, Zen Garden, Tai Chi Court, Reflexology Path, Wild Wild West, Movie Village, Jewel Box, Cabana Deck, Kids F1 Racing Track and many more
- 1 to 1 car park spaces are available – limited offers!
- We provide leasing & property management services to our overseas clients
- Expected gross rental yield of 7% p.a.**
* Estimated time only
** Projected yield and is not guaranteed – 7% p.a. gross rental yield is with reference to CBRE, VinaCapital Research