Exclusive Global Launch of d’Edge
d’Edge in Ho Chi Minh city (HCMC) is situated adjacent to magnificent infrastructure with the upcoming Metro Lines (MRT) and international airport. The luxury property is well equipped with privileged facilities covering areas in education, medical, shopping and dining, fitness and health and many others. HCMC is known as the “Shanghai of Vietnam” with a promisingly blooming economic growth. Use its investment potential to your advantage. Take the opportunity now with the new Vietnam’s housing law implemented on 1st July 2015 that allows foreigners to purchase properties in the country for a 50-year leasehold with renewal possibility upon expiration.
Ashton Hawks partnered with one of Asia’s leading property developer, CapitaLand (major shareholder Singapore government through Temasek), to exclusively launch d’Edge simultaneously in Hong Kong and Vietnam. Register with us if you are interested.
*** Expected Rental Yield 8% p.a. / Downpayment 10%***
The new residential housing law of Vietnam for foreigners
Update on Vietnam’s property investment rules
A closer look at Vietnam’s property market
High-end properties in HCMC are currently selling around HKD1,500 p.s.f., significantly lagging behind other South East Asian countries.
HCMC currently offers an attractive rental yield of 8% p.a.
Vietnam’s blooming economical growth
Introducing infrastructure projects in HCMC
New Metro Lines (MRT) by year 2020
US$16B-worth of new international airport by year 2025
Thu Thiem–the “West Kowloon” / “Pudong” of HCMC
Thu Thiem will soon evolve into a new financial and economic center of the city
d’Edge, HCMC, Vietnam–the luxury property developed by CapitaLand
The ideal location embracing premium developments and privileged facilities
Different international schools of your choice
Medical care catered to you, your family, and your pets
Mega market, supermarkets, shopping malls, cinema, restaurants, hotels and many more to serve your every need
The scenic view of Saigon River
Sky Infinity Swimming Pool–the new landmark in Thu Thiem
Grand and posh interior to uplift your luxury living
- Developed by CapitaLand which is a Singapore SGX Listed Company and 40% owned by Temasek (Singapore Government, rated AAA/Aaa/AAA)
- Fully finished condominium units in two towers: The Aire Tower and The Breeze Tower
- Expected Rental Yield 8% p.a.*
- Completed project with 10% Downpayment
- 1-2 -bed units – Net area average 60-80 sq.m. (i.e. 640-860 sq.ft.)
- Freehold for Vietnamese; Leasehold 50 years with renewal possibility for foreigners – the property immediately becomes freehold when a foreigner resells the unit to a local Vietnamese
- 30% foreign quota with pink book is available for foreigners
- Located adjacent to magnificent infrastructure with upcoming Metro Lines (MRT) and the international airport plus other projects like the development of Thu Thiem, turning it into the new CBD like the “West Kowloon in Hong Kong” or “Pudong in Shanghai”
- Other infrastructure projects include Thu Thiem/Saigon River Tunnel and Thu Thiem Bridges
- Surrounded by kindergartens and international schools such as British International School, The American School, Australian International School, European International School, International School Ho Chi Minh City, International German School, and Eaton House Kindergarten
- Well equipped with mega market, supermarkets, mega shopping malls, cinema, hotel, gyms, spas, cafes and restaurants and many others
- d’Edge is accompanied by a stunning view of the Saigon River
- The Edge sky pool is the latest landmark of Thu Thiem
- Architectural design highlights the modern interpretation of the Hanging Gardens of Babylon
- 3-minute walk to family medical practice clinic#
- 5-minute walk to dental clinic#
- 10-minute walk to veterinary clinic #
- 1:1 car parking ratio
More than 70 facilities with unique and exceptional design for a mix of resort and active lifestyle, with the following privileges: Sky Infinity Swimming Pool connecting the two towers, Jacuzzi, hydrotherapy bath pool, kids pool, hydrotherapy bath deck, communal workspace & reading lounge, sky gym, sky spa and sauna, wine & cigar lounge, jogging and cycling track, butterfly garden, herb & spice garden, sanctuary pavilions, forest garden, tea garden, kids treehouse, and many others.
We provide leasing & property management services to our overseas clients.
* Projected yield and not guaranteed
# Estimated time only