Brisbane Property Investment Seminar (Chester & Ella FB)
Brisbane, Australia is a city that is constantly developing and innovating its infrastructure and facilities. The most substantial project to date that the government is developing is a AUD 3 billion integrated resort project, Queen’s Wharf Brisbane, which includes a casino, 5-star hotels, shopping centres, and a myriad of dining establishments. Queen’s Wharf Brisbane is estimated to complete in 2022 and will bring a fresh change and new outlook to Brisbane. Additionally, this mega-project will stimulate and improve the hospitality and travel industry of Brisbane and will bring an additional AUD 1.69 billion revenue to the city each year.
Ashton Hawks has partnered with multi-award winning and renowned developer, Kokoda Property, to host a “Brisbane Property Investment Seminar”, to introduce the company’s premium residential development, Chester and Ella. Situated in the prestigious district of Newstead, this luxurious project is in close proximity to the CBD of Brisbane and to the upcoming casino. At the event, we have invited an expert to provide a detailed analysis and update of the Brisbane and Australian property market and to provide comprehensive information on this project.
Dates: 27-28 May 2017 (Sat & Sun)
Venue: Ashton Hawks Office,
Unit 2405, 24/F, Low Block,
Grand Millennium Plaza,
181 Queen’s Road Central,
Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
Time: 2 – 4pm
***Average rental guarantee of 5% p.a. for the first 5 years is provided for this luxury residential project***
Our seminar will cover the following topics:
- Latest updates on the Brisbane property market
- Procedure for property transactions in Brisbane
- Current rates for stamp duty and taxes for Brisbane property investments
- Mortage application procedures for foreigners
- Trends in the Brisbane and Australian property market
- Analysis of the impact that the future developments and infrastructure projects (casino and airport expansion) will have on the Brisbane property market
- Australia’s education system with details on universities and costs
Above: Apart from Queens Wharf, there are many other new skyscrapers developing in Brisbane CBD.
Property location ——Brisbane，Newstead：
Introducing The Project – Chester and Ella by The Kokoda:
Please register your interest early to avoid disappointment.
- Freehold apartment from around HKD 2.54 million
- First 5 years average annual rental guarantee of 5% p.a.*
- Target completion date in Q4 2019
- Only 10% down-payment, with mortgage up to 70% for foreigners**
- Property sizes from 602 – 3,132 sq.ft.
- 1 – 4 bedroom units available
- Approximately HKD 3,535 per sq.ft
- Located in close proximity to Gasworks Newstead Riverpark, Brisbane’s largest refurbishment project that costs an estimated AUD2 billion in investment
- Situated close to the AUD3 billion development, Queen’s Wharf integrated resort and casino
- Complete suite of luxury resort-style facilities available, including an infinity pool, fitness centre, rooftop garden, and 24-hour security. Each unit comes with 1 car park, and 3 – 4 bedroom units come with 2 – 3 car parks
- Ideal location in the heart of a prime district with easy access to key destinations:
- 1 min walk to bus stops with easy access to Brisbane’s CBD
- 1 min walk to Emporium (with shops, dining establishments, and hotels)
- 3 mins walk to Gasworks Newstead Riverpark (1.1 million sq.ft. commercial development)
- 3 mins walk to the Bank of Queensland headquarters
- 3 mins walk to the Energex headquarters
- 3 mins walk to James Street – “Patterson Street” in Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
- 5 mins walk to Brisbane’s picturesque riverside
- 5 mins walk to the train station, and one-stop away from the Brisbane CBD
- 5 mins drive to Queensland University of Technology (QUT) – 46,000 students
- 5 mins drive to Hamilton – “The Peak” in Hong Kong
- 5 mins drive to New Farm – “Repulse Bay” in Hong Kong
- 5 mins drive to the upcoming Queen’s Wharf Casino
*Terms & conditions apply (investors may choose to opt out from the rental guarantee program should they wish to have the apartment for self-use or to conduct their own leasing arrangement)
**The purchaser must provide a minimum down-payment of 20% to be eligible for a mortgage of up to 70%.