Bangkok Property Investment Seminar
News of the liberalisation of Thailand’s banking sector is vowed to spread among international corporations, foreign banks, funds, asset managers, and insurance companies are expected to flood the sector and the pouring capital will overflow the country, notably the capital city, Bangkok, and transform it into the next regional banking hub. Together with the ongoing infrastructure projects, Bangkok is destined to bring an endless supply of investment opportunities, especially for resort properties due to the limited supply and growing demand.
Sansiri, Thailand’s leading full-service real estate developer, newly launched kawa HAUS, the Thai-Japanese resort condo in Bangkok’s first-and-only community development. The prestigious residence is located in T77 (Sukhumvit 77), a fully developed destination sublimely appreciated by expatriates and locals who applaud the convenience and safe-guarded privacy; the ideal location possesses the unsurpassed quality to serve the individual’s classy lifestyle with close-by amenities.
We cordially invite you to join our seminar to find out the upside potential for this rare project.
Please note: DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND,THE 12:30-2 SESSION ON JAN 13 IS FULLY BOOKED. THE 12:30-2 SESSION ON JAN 14, 2-4 & 4-6 SESSION ON JAN 13 & 14 ARE STILL OPEN FOR RSVP.
Dates: January 13-14, 2018 (Sat & Sun)
3 sessions (please choose one)
Session 1: 12:30-2pm (Eng) (FULL BOOKING ON JAN 13)
Session 2: 2-4pm (Canto)
Session 3: 4-6pm (Canto)
Venue: The Excelsior Hong Kong, Gloucester Rooms, 3/F, 281 Gloucester Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
*** Sansiri Project from HKD1.2M / Expected Gross Rental Yield 6% p.a. / Up to 70% Financing forForeign Buyers ***
Topics to be covered at the seminar:
- Investment hotspots in Bangkok – an analysis of various locales within the city will be provided with a summary of the top investment favorites
- Current updates on the Bangkok property market with an economic impact study
- The rental market for Japanese tenants in Bangkok
- Relevant procedures and costs for property investments in Bangkok
- Infrastructure developments in Thailand and its impact on the property market
- Thailand property market trends and forecast
- Mortgages and bank financing options available to foreigners
- Capital gains and exit procedures for Bangkok property investments
- The impact of upcoming high speed rail to Bangkok property market
T77, situated on Sukhumvit soi 77 is Bangkok’s first Japanese residential community built by Sansiri with its own international private school (Bangkok Prep School) and community shopping mall (Habito).
Habito – Set amidst one of Bangkok’s fastest growing residential areas, Habito aims to capture the interest of the prosperous demographic residing in nearby communities and shoppers from further afield attracted by Habito’s sought-after offerings. Of particular note the retail and F&B compositions include coveted Japanese brands to entice the burgeoning Japanese population, estimated to be the largest expatriate community in Thailand with over 150,000 people.
Bangkok Prep School – The latest addition to the T77 Japanese residential community is the new secondary campus of Bangkok International Preparatory & Secondary School (Bangkok Prep), one of Thailand’s leading British co-educational school.
T77 development consists of 7 Sansiri condominiums – Blocs Sukhumvit 77, THE BASE Sukhumvit 77, THE BASE Park West, THE BASE Park East, hasu HAUS, mori HAUS and kawa HAUS – and a townhouse project, Garden Square, which have been intuitively planned to address the modern needs of those with the most discerning tastes.
The Project – kawa HAUS
The Project Location – Sukhumvit 77, Onnut
Introducing The Developer – Sansiri
- Freehold condominium from HKD1.2M*
- Down-payment 25% now and 75% at completion
- Expected completion in Nov 2020
- Up to 70% bank financing for foreigners*
- Net area sizes from 29.75 sq.m. – 78.75 sq.m. (i.e. 316 – 847 sq.ft.)
- 1-bed, 2-bed & 3-bed units are available
- Gross rental yield is projected up to 6% p.a.**
- Freehold quota is available for foreigners
- kawa HAUS is a Thai-Japanese Resort Condo, the first of its kind in Bangkok
- Located in prime location of T77 (Sukhumvit soi 77), Bangkok’s first Japanese residential community built by Sansiri with its own international private school (Bangkok Prep School) and community shopping mall (Habito)
- 10 min walk from T77 to Onnut BTS station – Sukhumvit Line, 3 stops from Thonglor
- Full condo facilities including Lobby, Fitness & Lounge, Rooftop Garden, Co-Working Space, Co-Pantry, Outdoor Recreation Area, Swimming Pool with Hot and Cold Jacuzzi, Kid’s Pool, Wifi at common area, EV Charger, Laundry, Car-park space
- Fully furnished and finished units
- Booking of the units can be done in Hong Kong without the need to travel to Thailand
*Terms and conditions apply
**Expected Rental Yield is projected and not guaranteed