Bangkok Property Investment Seminar
The liberalisation of Thailand’s banking sector means big corporations to eye on the already prosperous country, with more foreign banks, funds and an influx of asset managers and insurance companies to bloom the sector. Bangkok, the capital city, is inclined to morph into the next regional banking hub.
The LINE Sathorn, located in close proximity to Sathorn financial district, is jointly developed by Sansiri and BTS Group. Ashton Hawks is pleased to bring you the luxury freehold condominium, a precious find surrounded by worldwide financial corporations and reputable schools plus the unrivaled convenience to the neighboring BTS Surasak station which is less than 1 metre away. We cordially invite you to join our seminar to find out the upside potential for this lucrative project.
Please note: DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND,THE 2-4 SESSION IS FULLY BOOKED. THE 4-6 SESSION IS STILL OPEN FOR RSVP.
Dates: November 4-5, 2017 (Sat & Sun)
3 sessions (please choose one)
Session 1: 12:00-1:30pm (Eng)
Session 2: 2-4pm (Canto) (FULL BOOKING)
Session 3: 4-6pm (Canto)
Venue: Regal Hongkong Hotel Forum Room I – III, Basement 2, 88 Yee Wo Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
*** Sansiri and BTS Group project from HKD2.2M / In close proximity to Sathorn financial district/ Up to 70% Mortgage***
Topics to be covered at the seminar:
- The positive effect of Thailand’s liberalisation of banking sector on property investment
- The impact of new BTS & MRT stations and upcoming high speed rail, to the Bangkok property market
- Investment hotspots in Bangkok – an analysis of various locales within the city will be provided with a summary of the top investment favorites
- Introducing Sathorn, Bangkok’s CBD
- Current updates on the Bangkok property market with an economic impact study
- Relevant procedures and costs for property investments in Bangkok
- Bangkok property market trends and forecast
- Capital gains and exit procedures for Bangkok property investments
Project Location – 0 Metres to BTS Surasak in Sathorn CBD
The Project – The LINE Sathorn by Sansiri and BTS Group
The Project Location
Located in the finest area on Sathorn Road complemented with great neighborhood and easy accessibility to Sathorn’s financial district.
Icon Siam is a future mixed-use development; 5 Stars Hotel, Retail, Sports Center, Museum, Riverside Park etc. There will be 2 Shopping Malls with a total area of 525,000 sqm, including more than 500 shops and 100 restaurants from 30 different countries.
Introducing the Developer – Sansiri and BTS Group
Unique Smart Living Technologies at The LINE Sathorn
- Freehold condominium from HKD2.2M*
- Down-payment 20% now and 80% at completion in March 2021*
- Net area sizes from 31.75 – 89 sq.m. (i.e. 341 – 957 sq.ft.)
- Up to 70% financing available for foreigners*
- Fully finished & fitted
- 1 to 2-Bedroom units available
- All units are east facing with panoramic view of CBD and Mahanakhon tower
- JV project of Sansiri and BTS Group
- Situated in the heart of Bangkok’s CBD, Sathorn, like “Central” in Hong Kong
- Nice neighborhood surrounded by embassy and prestigious schools such as top boy school, Bangkok Christian College across the street
- 0 metre to BTS Surasak Station
- Ideal location with easy access to key destinations:
- 2 minutes walk to Blue Elephant Thai Restaurant
- 10 minutes walk to W Bangkok Hotel and Mahanakhon (Bangkok’s Tallest Building)
- 10-15 minutes walk to Sathorn financial district with Grade-A offices
- 10 -15 minutes walk to Chao Phraya River, restaurants and bars
- 8 minutes drive to Asiatique The Riverfront and Lumphini Park
- Innovative facilities Air Tube system, Sansiri Delivery Bot–Asia’s first delivery robot, and the all-new echo dot, the Artificial Intelligence service.
- Exclusive access to a wide array of amenities, including Lobby Lounge, Swimming Pool with Jacuzzi, Sky Lounge, Rooftop Garden, Multi-Purpose & Screening Room, Co-Learning Area, Meeting Room, Study Room, Gym and more.
- Expected gross rental yield of 5% p.a.**
*Terms and conditions apply
**Projected Rental Yield and is not guaranteed