Serenity Sky Villas Exclusive Consultation
Vietnam’s booming economy has guaranteed a lucrative growth in the country, which in turn, tremendously boosted the property market in its cities, including Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC), now crowned the financial hub of the prosperous country. The various infrastructure projects including the new airport terminal by Year 2025, the upcoming Metro Lines (MRT) by Year 2020, together with Vietnam’s new residential housing law implemented on 1st July 2015 which allows foreigners to buy properties in the country for a 50-year leasehold with renewal possibility upon expiration, has successfully nurtured the promising city to bloom to greater heights.
Serenity Sky Villas, developed by SonKim Land, is settled in the prime location of HCMC. The ten-million-dollar-and-up luxury residence is the first sky villas in Vietnam, constructed with delicate splendor and privacy privilege as top priorities. In collaboration with SonKim Land, Ashton Hawks is hosting the official launch of Serenity Sky Villas in Hong Kong, and we cordially invite you to join our exclusive consultation.
Date: 14 Oct 2017 (Sat)
Please note: DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND, THE 2-4PM SESSION IS FULLY BOOKED. A NEW 12-2PM SESSION IS NOW OPEN FOR RSVP.
*** SonKim Land’s HCMC Project from HKD8.8M / The one-and-only Sky Villas in Vietnam ***
Topics to be covered:
- Understanding the new residential housing law of Vietnam for foreigners (i.e. who are eligible to purchase, what are the restrictions, and whether to purchase under own name or a company & etc.)
- The impact of the new Metro (MRT) Lines, new airport and Regeneration of Thu Thiem (the new CBD – “West Kowloon” / “Pudong” of HCMC), to the HCMC property market
- Investment hotspots in HCMC – an analysis of various locales within the city will be provided with a summary of the top investment favorites
- Current updates on the HCMC property market with an economic impact study
- Relevant procedures and costs for property investments in HCMC
- Vietnam property market trends and forecast
- Capital gains and exit procedures for HCMC property investments
- Tips for first time buyers
Introducing the new residential housing law of Vietnam for foreigners
Vietnam Property Market Updates
Above: The starting price of high-end properties in HCMC are significantly lagging behind other South East Asian countries
Above: Vietnam properties currently offer an attractive rental yield of 8% p.a.
Above: In Q3/2016, GDP growth reached 6.4% YoY, and the target for 2017 is 6.7%
Above: The economy has become a manufacturing hub for companies such as Samsung, which is Vietnam’s biggest exporter
Vietnam Infrastructure Projects
1. New Metro Lines (MRT) by Year 2020
2. US$16B New Airport in HCMC by Year 2025
3. The Regeneration of Thu Thiem – the new CBD: “West Kowloon” / “Pudong” of HCMC
Introducing The Developer – SonKim Land
The Project – Serenity Sky Villas
The Project Location
Serenity Sky Villas is located at District 3 which is known as the Embassy District, also the synonym of “prestigious prominence.” Land is scarce in the upscale area for residential projects yet Serenity Sky Villas is situated right at the prime central location.
- Starting from around HKD8.8M*
- Net Area Size up to 4000 sq.ft.
- The one-and-only Luxury Sky Villas in Vietnam
- Situated in Prime Central Location – the Embassy District of HCMC
- Expected completion: Q1 2019
- Luxurious finishings by European brand products (fully fitted)*
- Freehold for Vietnamese; Leasehold 50 years with renewal possibility for foreigners – the property immediately becomes freehold when a foreigner resells the unit to a local Vietnamese
- Exclusive community with only 45 units (true luxury), 12 units total for Hong Kong
- 1-4 bed units available (Duplex included)
- 1 car parking lot for each unit
- Developed by SonKim Land based in HCMC, which has won Company of the year for Leadership – Property & Real Estate Vietnam in 2017 and Best Luxury Condo Development (HCMC) for The Nassim (in collaboration with Hongkong Land) in 2016
- Surrounded by international schools and 2 reputable universities – University of Economics HCMC and Vietnam National University Ho Chi Minh City
- Ideal location with easy access to key destinations: 5 mins walk to Notre Dame Cathedral Saigon; 5 mins drive to Diamond Plaza, Saigon Center etc.
- Five-star facilities and services: Private elevator leads to foyer of each sky villa, Separated life for cars, large Rooftop Pool, Gym, Sauna, Housekeeping Service provided by Indochine Park Tower, Gourmet Japanese restaurant
- Kitchen fully furnished with highest European standard: built-in freezer and refrigerator, Oven, Electric cooker, Cooker hood, Microwave oven, Wine cellar (applicable for 3 & 4 bed units)
- Booking of the units can be done in Hong Kong without the need to travel to Vietnam. Please contact us for more information.
*Terms & conditions apply
^If the above date and time is not at your convenience, please contact us to make special arrangement that fits your schedule.