Exclusive Consultation on
Vietnam's Landed Property
Vietnam’s soaring economy continues to grow this year as its GDP has increased by 6.81% in the first quarter, a 7.38% increase year on year. China’s ‘One Belt, One Road’ initiative and its partnership with Vietnam is expected to brighten Vietnam’s economy. The city’s anticipated infrastructure construction, a vast metro network to be completed in 2020, expansion of Noi Bai Airport and the development of new CBD Nam Tu Liem, are major factors to stimulate Hanoi’s continuous market growth.
ParkCity Hanoi – the Mansions, a rare landed property, is developed by Malaysia’s renowned ParkCity and sits in Ha Dong, selling at an average price of only HK $1,600 per square feet. This is the first township in Hanoi and is a one-minute walk from a BRT station and 6 MRT stations away from the CBD of Nam Tu Liem. It is nearby shopping centers, international schools, post-secondary institutions and offers top-notch amenities. Its convenience is destined to attract the city’s professionals, including a community of embassy elites. ParkCity – the Mansion has a limited foreign ownership quota which makes it a one-of-a-kind investment opportunity.
We cordially invite you to join our Exclusive Consultation to find out more about the potential of this property project.
*** ParkCity’s Hanoi Project from HKD5M / Ha Dong’s First and Rare Township Development /
Limited Foreign Quota ***
Topics to be covered:
- Understanding the new residential housing law of Vietnam for foreigners (i.e. who are eligible to purchase, what are the restrictions, and whether I purchase under my own name or a company & etc)
- The impact of the new (MRT) Metro Lines, and Regeneration of Nam Từ Liêm (the new “West Kowloon” area of Hanoi), to the Hanoi property market
- Investment hotspots in Hanoi – an analysis of various locales within the city will be provided with a summary of the top investment favorites
- Current updates on the Hanoi property market with an economic impact study
- Relevant procedures and costs for property investments in Hanoi
- Infrastructure developments in Hanoi and its impact on the property market
- Vietnam property market trends and forecast
- Capital gains and exit procedures for Hanoi property investments
- Tips for first time buyers
Above: High end properties in Hanoi are currently selling around HKD 1,500 p.s.f., significantly lagging behind other South East Asian countries
Above: Hanoi currently offers an attractive rental yield of 7% p.a.
The Project – ParkCity Hanoi – The Mansions
The Project Location – Ha Dong
The Developer – ParkCity
- Price starting from HKD 5M*
- Expected completion in Q1 – Q2 2020
- Build-up area sizes from 3,524 – 5,216 sq. ft.
- 3-4 storeys Mansion Villas are available
- Gross rental yield is projected up to 5% p.a.**
- Freehold for Vietnamese; Leasehold 50 years with renewal possibility for foreigners – the property immediately becomes freehold when a foreigner resells the unit to a local Vietnamese
- Limited 10% foreign quota landed property in Vietnam
- Located in prime location, first township development in Ha Dong built by Perdana ParkCity, with its own private international school, shopping centres and clubhouse
- Easy access by BRT and future MRT
- Full condo facilities including Lap Pool, Lounge & Kids Pool, BBQ, Adventure Play Area, Gym, Outdoor Fitness Park, Multipurpose Hall & 24 hr. Security by Guards
- Fully finished units (except wardrobes)
- Booking of the units can be done in Hong Kong without the need to travel to Vietnam
*Terms & conditions apply
**Expected Rental Yield is projected and not guaranteed