Vietnam Property Market Outlook
• Vietnam property market forecast 2021
• Property Market Comparison: Hanoi vs Ho Chi Minh City vs Hai Phong
• Introduction of key investment locations
• How the rapidly-expanding middle class affects Vietnam’s rental market
• Buying costs & procedures for foreign investors
• Opening bank accounts from HK without flying to Vietnam
• Tips on handover and renting out
Date & Time:
21 Nov (Sat): 12pm-2pm (Canto)
22 Nov (Sun): 12pm-2pm (Eng)
Venue: 3/F, The Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong
🔍Enquiry: ☎️2155 4421 / 📱(WhatsApp) 5226 1138
【Save your spot】By registration only. RSVP today!
The information, text, photos contained herein are provided solely for the convenience of interested parties and no warranty or representation as to their accuracy, correctness or completeness is made by Ashton Hawks or the sellers, none of whom shall have any liability or obligation with respect thereto. These offerings are made subject to contract, correction of errors, omissions, prior sales, change of price or terms or withdrawal from the market without notice. Information provided is for reference only and does not constitute all or any part of a contract. Ashton Hawks and its representatives work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and are not required to be nor are licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance (Cap. 511 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to deal with properties situated in Hong Kong. Digital illustrations are indicative only.