The Carlton House, New York
21 East 61 Street, Upper East Side New York, United States
From its brick and limestone exterior to its ethereal windows and terrace doors, the refurbished Carlton House has established new standards for luxury properties in New York. Presented by the Katherine Newman Design, one of Architectural Digest’s “Top 100” interior design firms, it resonates with the classic and enduring style of its iconic location on Manhattan’s Upper East Side.
About The Project
- Price averaged at USD10,600,000 (USD3,600 per sq.ft.)
- Unit sizes at approximately 2,900 sq.ft.
- Total of 68 units
- Perfectly located along Madison Avenue and East 61st Street, the most sought-after neighbourhood in the city
- Surrounded by top-notch brands and boutiques, making it a paradise for shoppers.
- State-of-the-art amenities include doorman and concierge, resident manager, fitness center, 65 Foot heated indoor swimming pool, steam rooms and game room