de Capella Thu Thiem, HCMC
District 2, HCMC
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam’s largest city, has captured the hearts of many international investors with its promising economic figures, and attracted US$6.6 Billion in FDI in 2017 and US$15.1 Billion January through October 2018, surging over 100% from 2017. The city is on its way to become a smart city, tackling the typical challenges of a big city with infrastructure developments such as the metro (MRT) systems, Thu Thiem development and CBD expansion into District 4. HCMC is now a favorite long-term investment hotspot in the emerging market for its expected high economic growth and development prospect. Register your interest now to find out this unmissable investment opportunity for the de Cappella project.
Starting price HKD1.5M / 10% Downpayment / Expected Rental Yield 7% p.a.
- Prices from HKD1.5M* and HKD2,200 psf*
- Freehold condominium for local Vietnamese & 50 years renewable leasehold ownership for foreigners (as per Vietnam Housing Law)
- Pink book title deed availability for up to a maximum of 30% foreign quota (selling out fast)
- Developed by Quoc Cuong Land – a reputable residential developer established for over 25 years
- Connectivity and convenience to Thu Thiem New CBD, Thao Dien & District 1
- High Demand in Housing with the development of Thu Thiem New CBD
- State of the art facilities and design features, including swimming pool, kid’s area, gym, retail mall, car parks and more
- Fully fitted and finished units*
- Expected gross rental yield of 7% p.a.**
- Project completion in Q2 2019
- Booking of the units can be done in Hong Kong without the need to travel to Vietnam
Digital illustrations are indicative only.
*Terms & conditions apply.
**Projected yield and is not guaranteed. Prices are for reference only.