24 The Crescent, Salford, Manchester, UK
Manchester has successfully taken home titles like “Highest Growth in Property Price,” and “Highest Rental Yield”, with its property market growing at a remarkable rate. According to a report by Centre for Cities, Manchester dominates population and job growth in England and Wales, leading it to be recognized as attractive locations for people to live and work in.
The Crescent, developed by the renowned Salboy, consists of 3 towers offering 1, 2, 3-bed units & townhouse. Situated in the city’s most vibrant neighbourhood, the Crescent has access to all access to all business areas in 10 minutes. Prices start from HKD2.1M with net area ranging from 530 sq. ft. to 1,341 sq. ft. It offers top-notched amenities such as gym, cinema, laundry, cycle stores & underground car parking, indoor pool & spa and roof terrace – a perfect fusion of convenience and luxury.
*** Salboy International’s Manchester Project from HKD2.1M/ 10% down-payment/ 5-min walk to CBD ***
- A stylish contemporary signature project of Salboy International
- Prime location in Manchester
- First down-payment: 10%*
- Brand new city apartments from HKD2.1M*
- Expected completion Q2 2020
- Up to 75% bank financing for foreigners*
- Gross rental yield is projected up to 6% p.a.**
- Net area from 530 sq. ft. to 1,341 sq. ft.
- 1-bed, 2-bed & 3-bed units are available
- 5-min Walk to New Bailey, the Extension of CBD
- 15-min Walk to Spinningfields, Current CBD
- 8-min Drive to MediaCity, The “Tseung Kwan O” of Manchester
- Facilities including Gym, Cinema, Laundry, Cycle stores & underground car parking, Indoor pool & Spa, Roof terrace
- Booking of the units can be done in Hong Kong without the need to travel to UK
*Terms and conditions apply
**Expected Rental Yield is projected and not guaranteed