105 Fifth Avenue, NYC
105 Fifth Avenue, New York
105 Fifth Avenue is a pre-war co-op building in downtown Manhattan’s Union Square neighborhood finished in 1907 and converted in 1988. Situated at 105 Fifth Avenue, between East 17th Street and East 18th Street, the building contains 41 units and rises 11 stories.
- Price ranges from USD2.6M to 5.4M
- Averaged at $1,473/sq. ft
- A penthouse co-op with gorgeous landscaped roof garden
- Features wide-plank Siberian white oak floors, tall loft ceilings and oversized windows
- Moments away from NYC’s best restaurants and shopping in this highly sought after location
*All price and photos are for reference only.