The Windsor Park, NYC
100 West 58th Street, New York
The Windsor Park is a 2005 condominium conversion of the 1928, Rosario Candela designed Windsor Helmsley Hotel by famed architects Charles Gwathmey & Robert Siegel. The finely appointed homes offer large living spaces, open kitchens, and gracious foyers.
- Price starting from USD1.7M
- Ranges from 600 – 2,200 sq. ft
- Ideally situated near the south entrance of Central Park in the heart of “Billionaires’ Row”
- Ceiling heights reaching 18 feet
- Double height windows that give way to views of Central Park
*All price and photos are for reference only.